Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Our Home

hellooooooooooooooo~

so lucky managed to get unit there... bi and i wanted boon tiong or redhill cos near his parents.. den wiped out very fast... dn we eyed on holland one but the day b4 our appt someone took it le... *SIANX* my number was very big ... 1k+... i didnt knw abt it til i rched my wrk lo.. i wanted to rush dwn immediately but my in charge didnt let me... say cn only take half day... booo...

anyway, we have selected EA in 38wang :)

anyway, cn i ask hw much u paying for the renos of ur flat?

haha ! if i were u.. i'd just say gt emergency at home and have to rush down. but i'm more evil that way :yamseng: hehe !

mine is approximately 20k WITHOUT all the extra things like hob, hood, furniture and other stuffs. purely reno.

Hey, I got the same hob! :) Working well! :good:

cool ! that's good to hear. i love my hob to bits and can't wait to start cooking ! :notti: err... i'm nt a good cook though but i promised FH that i'll try to cook him 1 dish per week to improve my cooking skills. but of course he has to be my food taster lah.. hope he doesn't get a stomachache.. :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
so the tiling which was suppose to be done last week was delayed and i got pretty pissed off about it. FH had been repeatedly telling me to be patient ; of which I had none of course.

got an sms from FH saying that the ID had already started the screeding and laying the waterproof membrane for the balcony and the master toilet. tiling is suppose to be either tomorrow or Friday.

i'm still unhappy though. i now know why ppl get stressed up over their reno.

ya, my doors also got delayed till next week (delivered today but ID rejected them).. like moving so slow until pek cek hor.. how i wish the ID got magic wand or what.. wave and say 'hey pesto' then can handover next day liao.. :D

i also wish that. but nt gonna happen anytime soon man !

;)

was complaining to my hubby its like moving at snail's pace. he says he spoke with vincent today and he says by next sat all should be done le. keeping my fingers crossed. next week schedule looks pack for my place - mon fix up sanitary, tues fix up aircon, wed fix up carpet and wallpaper, thurs (though holiday) do cleaning, fri fix up rest of carpentry and sat fix up curtains. i hope it will move as smooth as its planned. :notti: but i'm sure last minute sure got something cropped up again one lar! haha~

Edited by LinDa

wah ! i so happy for u ! hope that u can move in as soon as possible.

now, FH is pushing ID but i am still frustrated by the lack of things done. sigh.

wah ! i so happy for u ! hope that u can move in as soon as possible.

now, FH is pushing ID but i am still frustrated by the lack of things done. sigh.

haha.. the planning stage takes very long one i find.. u know i started searching for ID since nov last yr after i confirm buy the place.. then feb take keys still havent confirm ID coz the ID takes so long to revert with their quotations, designs, amendments etc.. end up mar then i confirm my ID and start works.. :) so i can understand yr frustration..

still got all the cleaning and furnishing after the handover.. very sians lor!!

i was in tears over the reno yesterday as I thought nothing was being done and i reali didn't feel like walking into our house. but FH convinced me and turns out that they put the false ceiling up. it did made me feel a bit better but we;ll see hw it goes.

i was in tears over the reno yesterday as I thought nothing was being done and i reali didn't feel like walking into our house. but FH convinced me and turns out that they put the false ceiling up. it did made me feel a bit better but we;ll see hw it goes.

hahaha.. like can't wait right.. same feeling.. my hubby will tell me in the afternoon when i'm in office if there's anything being done so that i don't have high hopes in the evening when we are popping by the new place.. :P

yah lor.. same same. my FH also will sms me wat are the updates if he gets any information. i tink women will definitely have higher hopes than men.

yah lor.. same same. my FH also will sms me wat are the updates if he gets any information. i tink women will definitely have higher hopes than men.

haha.. we are more anxious i guess.. :sport-smiley-004: excited mar.. but my reno is going to hit 10 weeks mark.. yrs how many weeks le??

5th week. isit i very kancheong ?

haha.. in between usually very slow one.. first two and last two weeks then more happening.. ask yr id give u the schedule of works?? :rolleyes:

Edited by LinDa

bt always nvr follow schedule one lor so we **** fedup. tomorrow we meeting her again to thrash things out. hope everything will be ok.

today we collected: hob, hood, kitchen sink and all toilet stuffs. so we kept it in one of the rooms for now which is locked up.

bt always nvr follow schedule one lor so we **** fedup. tomorrow we meeting her again to thrash things out. hope everything will be ok.

today we collected: hob, hood, kitchen sink and all toilet stuffs. so we kept it in one of the rooms for now which is locked up.

haha.. my id tat time say wan to give me my schedule but nv give.. i din bother la.. but if he give n not on schedule i will be :notti: lor.. so heng he no give den if any delay i less :lol: coz lower expectations ma.. hehe.. when u expect things to be done by a certain date not done very frustrating one..

all my appliances (washing machine, dryer, fridge etc etc) at my place now.. kinda worried someone will steal it.. coz all his workers got key to vincent's lock.. but heck la, not handover yet, if any of them go missing i go claim from him!! :lol:

hey all.

i know i have not updated long here. i just wan to tell u that my contractor has taken my money and stopped work. so basically, they cheated me.

i don't know if i can get the money back. i am hoping against hope but i know it's to no avail.

FH has been telling me not to cry and I know it's no use crying over this. i am angry at times and very depressed at other times. We both will just have to pick up the pieces and move on.

We're not stalling anything just because of them. Our plan now is to:

Get a loan somehow

Fix the house up but might not be what we envisioned it earlier

Go ahead with the wedding at the end of the year

If you want to know more on the company, please PM me. wish me luck in the future.