Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Our Home

Should I post the name ? Afraid that it's against forum regulations though.

In other news, me went to the house. I'm happy to see the tiles being in and some rubbish cleared.

The new screeding uncle also has been a great help and in fact he started hacking up the lousy screeding that was done previously. I seriously didn't expect that at all since he did mention that it's not possible for him to start work this week.

922257766_939ac47db0.jpg

So far, only the bathroom tiles and the small square pieces of the balcony tiles are not in. But I'm hopeful.

Kitchen tiles:

922255830_779a2c3ff1.jpg

Balcony tiles and its' shape:

921408407_21166be038.jpg

922255242_ed23484600.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i seriously hope that the tiling will finish by end of next week. what do u tink my chances are ?

so far they've done cementing/screeding of the master toilet walls and also the kitchen + svc. balcony floor.

thanks applefreak ! me came down to meet up with ID to check on measurements. they've already started on the bathroom tiling. FH sure would be happy to know since that is one of his favourite 'room'. heheh !

when i saw all the work being done, i was like thinking, hmm.. so this is how fast it was suppose to be done. i guess this is a learning experience for us as well. once bitten, twice shy.

They are almost finishing with the tiling ! Really impressed ! :good:

Here are some pics for u guys to enjoy !

Kitchen (Washing Machine base):

973599327_16f9f91f6c.jpg

MBR Bathroom:

973595365_ecd9823c88.jpg

Balcony:

974452590_409a882094.jpg

The tiler is really a nice guy.

The only thing that is a bit of sore eyes to me is the 'border entrance' to the svc balcony. Since I demolished the louvre window and the door, the tiles surrounding the area is cracked. Since there's no matching tiles, I had no choice but to use white tiles. Sigh... :)

974448758_605504566e.jpg

HDB has also re-screeded one of the rooms. Once it's nice and dried, I'll move my bought stuff over to that room so that they can proceed to do the screeding fr the rest of the house.

Finally the house is taking shape. :jawdrop: Thanks to you guys for all the kind words and support that you've given. Can't wait for FH to come back and see all that has been done. :jawdrop:

Edited by oonik grl

So things are finally picking up again! enjoy the process and looking forward to more pics! 8|

love the MBR toilet tiles and the effect it gives the area

sure relaxing to do business there :furious:

Agreed also luv ur MBR tiles, look veri relaxing :)

Is tat tiles knw as slated tiles? :good:

Really feel happy for u. Everything are going so well. :ph34r:

Thanks Cantona7 and lifestyle for ur kind words :unsure:

FH had all along wanted a resort/hotel type of nice toilet so we did it for the mbr one. If more money in future, we hope to do the other one as well.

Is tat tiles knw as slated tiles? :lol:

sorry ! forgot to answer ur question. it's actually just normal homogeneous tiles from SBH called Graniti Grey

Jia you....

:rofl:

Just read about your story.... No worries mate..We are supporting you through out...

:unsure:

thanks barnett !

FH managed to call through today finally and i'm glad to tell him of the work done so far. he sounds realli excited especially the toilet ! hehe ! :lol:

sorry ! forgot to answer ur question. it's actually just normal homogeneous tiles from SBH called Graniti Grey

thanks barnett !

FH managed to call through today finally and i'm glad to tell him of the work done so far. he sounds realli excited especially the toilet ! hehe ! :rofl:

Thks :unsure:

Ur FH of course veri excited MBR toilet so nice, nw is time to look for the right toilet accessaries for it. :lol:

Hi Gal.. nice to see everything moving along smoothly for you.. very cosy feel in your bathroom.. all the best and keep us posted on the development..cheers..