Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
oonik grl

Our Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thanks cantona7. put my mind at ease a little. bt mine is nt glass hob. those normal stainless steel one. is that the same ?

mine is stainless steel wan...also never seal...good lah like dat can lift up and clean...nex time wanna change also easier loh...

paiseh leh..i never go up and take picture just now...feeling abit sick lah...tomolo i confirm go up in the morning cos ID arrange for buffing of flooring...so tomolo i post the pic here... paiseh ah.... :bleah:

hello there...the pics as promised... :sport-smiley-004:

lobang covered...

11.jpg

lobang uncovered

33.jpg

the cover itself

44.jpg

backview of cover...

22.jpg

:yamseng:

Edited by jamez

ohhhhhhhhh ! icic ! that certainly is useful !

btw, i realise now why my hob is moveable. seems that my Rinnai hob (RB-3SS) is in 2 pieces ! hehe ! so currently it's still loose.

it's done. the ID has handed over the flat. now, have to clean up. :~ will be sooooo tiring !

and while mine has completed, mum has decided to do a revamp of our current house kitchen and 2 bathrooms. both are in pretty bad state so i thought of hacking the tiles.

but while i am familiar with pricing for new houses, i have no idea in regards to costing for a resale flat. hope u guys can give me some pointers on what are the differences and what i should take note of as well as in terms of costing. kam sia ! :P

it's done. the ID has handed over the flat. now, have to clean up. :~ will be sooooo tiring !

and while mine has completed, mum has decided to do a revamp of our current house kitchen and 2 bathrooms. both are in pretty bad state so i thought of hacking the tiles.

but while i am familiar with pricing for new houses, i have no idea in regards to costing for a resale flat. hope u guys can give me some pointers on what are the differences and what i should take note of as well as in terms of costing. kam sia ! :P

Hi Oonik,

The cost of renovation is actually the same...every charges is per unit like hacking, removing derbris, water proofing, tiling and etc. For both kitchen and toilet, you must be very careful with the waterproofing because the unit below you may suffer during the renovation...there will be bound to have water leakage and cause water leakage and stains on your neighbour's ceilings. Normally such situation, your contractor have to go and rectify the problem without any charges. Then another issue will be the sand cost issue, some contractor try to cheat people with the pricing of sand because of the hike but then again how much of sand can you use for a small space.

it's done. the ID has handed over the flat. now, have to clean up. :unsure: will be sooooo tiring !

Congrat to u oonik girl finally everything are nicely done up and in order. Feel happy for u too. :P

Nw waiting for all the furnitures to come and more more pics. :~

thanks cantona7 and applefreak ! i'll try to get pics this weekend. but ermm.. it's rather empty lah. hope u guys dun mind hor.

thanks sumobear for all the info. realli helpful. i'll take note of it if and when the reno fr my mum's place starts