Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
huongtram235

Home Renovations and Interior Design

I'm a newb here. Would like to get more tips from all the sifu and simou here pertaining to house feng shui.

I'm in the midst of getting a new house. does the house number represents luck/wealth/health too? e.g i have viewed at house with of the number 25, 53 and 79. anyone mind explaining?

One of the house faces the T junction with minimal traffic. Previous owner has planted a bamboo tree to block view from the T junction from the main door. If i were to shift in, should I chop off the tree and plant my own new one? As I googled they say, trees can block chi from entering the house which can cause bad health?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 10/2/2018 at 11:10 PM, huongtram235 said:

I'm a newb here. Would like to get more tips from all the sifu and simou here pertaining to house feng shui.

I'm in the midst of getting a new house. does the house number represents luck/wealth/health too? e.g i have viewed at house with of the number 25, 53 and 79. anyone mind explaining?

One of the house faces the T junction with minimal traffic. Previous owner has planted a bamboo tree to block view from the T junction from the main door. If i were to shift in, should I chop off the tree and plant my own new one? As I googled they say, trees can block chi from entering the house which can cause bad health?

'Numbers' matter in bank accounts that indicate anything and everything materially. Everybody wants this 'number' as higher as possible, with many zeros, and don't mind '4s' or '6s'. 

If you got a poor 'number'  in exam paper, you know the consequences but may not be inauspicious to life.

I have many 'numbers' need to be remembered, i felt very 'troublesome', these include phone numbers, car numbers, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, password numbers, house numbers..... 

So what is the problem of the numbers associate with house? If you could afford a house mean you are somebody already, why allow numbers trouble you? Or you want many houses with same numbers? 

T junction may not be bad, there are good clashes and bad clashes, depends on the direction.

unit numbers don't affect the fengshui but if particular ca lays use yjing anf liu yao methods to obtain auspicious number combos