Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ongfamilyy

Good Review: Pang Giap Enterprise

Pang giap workmanship is poor with dents and sharp edges. Installers are inexperienced and appears hesitant while installing. Mr Ang the boss is courteous but is too busy to answer and queries most of times. Nicholas the admin guy is prompt but unable to help since he is not onsite. He is very prompt is asking for payment immediately once job is done instead of asking for feedback or if customer is happy with job. I chose them due to their lower quote but i advise others dont save and face the problem of poor workmanship. The materials used also look cheap. Pls do not hire them if possible.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I’ve just engaged them and have an extremely bad experience with them. Their workmanship leaves much to be desired, in my view. I am in the process of engaging them, but they have been unresponsive. Will post more when there are updates 

Pang Giap Enterprise provided an excellent service of installing my home sliding doors, and heavy duty folding doors. We were very glad to engage them. We highly recommend them.

8e234988-d995-4343-90ff-4ed4088c3465.jpg

5781e0e5-198b-416d-884c-29fe646640df.jpg

ffca148a-4dc5-4f21-86b5-7a9d551bbc69.jpg

PHOTO-2018-09-08-19-06-42.jpg