Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
peach

Wooden Cabinet or Aluminium Cabinet

I saw there is this new thing: aluminium cabinet! Looks really feasible because not like wood will rot and termites. The finishing also very nice with glass finish. I'm thinking whether I should change my kitchen cabinet.. Any suggestions?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

aluminium cabinet is definitely better choice. more homeowners are using them now as it solve many problems wooden cabinet has.

such as anti termite, water resistant, heat resistant, long lasting, recyclable, and come with many colors.

More about it at 

17 minutes ago, Gingerman said:

eh. Didnt know got this type of cabinets? more expensive than wooden cabinets? My bro in law last time got see but never got a chance to buy liao.

ya, i also just found out about this! ya i heard its slightly more expensive than wooden cabinets, but at least worth it leh, can use very long!

Yes, you should consider to change it. My aunt has a terrible experience with wooden cabinet. Just only 1 years, the wood cabinet will start to have some smells, and also have the white dots on the wood. We suspect is a termite's eggs. End up they decided to replace it with an aluminium cabinet.

On 10/5/2018 at 2:13 PM, Gingerman said:

eh. Didnt know got this type of cabinets? more expensive than wooden cabinets? My bro in law last time got see but never got a chance to buy liao.

not much difference in price. but you have more pros than wooden cons. 

especially if wood will spoiled within 2years if contact with water.