Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Belvisi Furniture

Thoughts about buying furniture online

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Have to read reviews and take some risk ... I bought some shelvings from ezybuy ... the quality is ok but they are chipped at the corners .. seller does not want to do anything and quote reason as the shelvings can still be used .... ezybuy is the one that pay few dollars for me to cut loss...

Agree, have to read reviews and take some risks, my sister recently bought a coffee table from tao bao, the quality is not bad, but the legs of the tables are slightly bend, we have no complains la, knowing that it is bought from online. For me  personally I would still prefer to buy a piece furniture if I can touch and feel it. So if i am going to buy a furniture online, it will be best if they have some kind of show room where I can see the physical item, and if it is the same as what it is described on the website I would then put in the money to buy it. I think it is good to shop for furniture online especially because it is convenient, but there is alot of things to check unless it is something cheap and it wouldn't hurt getting a not so ideal furniture, but if for things like sofa then I would personally go down to check the item before purchasing it online. Haha, how about you guys? 

For stuff like this, you gotta read the reviews. Buying things online even the small2 items at Taobao ,Lazada, you gotta be a little skeptical. Look at the ratings and reviews by other buyers. Check the details before purchasing or you'll end up with miniature furniture! xD Then can't blame anyone.. :lol:

I found a good read article about this. Read it here

Buying furniture online might seem like something you have little know-how on. If you do decide to buy furniture online, this article about 7 Things To Look Out For When Buying Furniture Online might help you out. This guide will help you avoid scams and bury all your uncertainties about buying furniture online. 

If you have a small home that you're trying to decorate with the furniture you might want to purchase, here's 5 Practical Tips For Buying Furniture For Your Small Home