Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reynerllica

Supporters Of Arsenal Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Its been a month since I updated my housing pics, now its progressing again and here are some updated photos:

My Living painting with strips

livingarearesizedi5.jpg

Platform up in Living Area

livingarea2resizenp4.jpg

Platform up in Master

mbrresizeex0.jpg

2nd Bedroom in pink

2ndbrresizeah9.jpg

3rd Bedroom blue

3rdbrresizevv6.jpg

Finally my lights and flooring are done here are some of my updated pics:

Living Area Chandeliers got to protect first

livinglightsresizewu8.jpg

Dining Lights

dininglightsresizevj7.jpg

Study Lights

studyroomlightsresizeek4.jpg

3rd Bedroom completed painting

3rdbrstripsresizecj0.jpg

2nd Bedroom completed painting

2ndbrstripsresizeja4.jpg

MBR Lights also got to protect first

mbrlightsresizequ2.jpg

Thanks for the compliment. Its actually my ID's idea, its done by the painter so as to act like a wallpaper. Difficult a not, not sure as I am not around but happy with the outcome, initially have some doubts lucky... !!

:) Looks like you have seen my house layout. How is it :good: so you are staying in Admiralty Drive?

when me and hubby saw we were like :( so big. he was so proud of the design he did for ur place lor. shown us twice. and i must say his design is good.

I mentioned i like the platform then Broyz wanted to adapt the platform idea to our living room de, but ours too small. so shift it to corner of the living room. Your balcony also swee swee. he was saying how u guys manage to complain until HDB change all ur tiles. lol :unsure:

Near admiralty drive. wellington circle.

nice stripes room! :dunno: very good to be children's room leh.. the blue stripes room makes me think that it's a baby boy's room. :bangwall:

when me and hubby saw we were like :) so big. he was so proud of the design he did for ur place lor. shown us twice. and i must say his design is good.

I mentioned i like the platform then Broyz wanted to adapt the platform idea to our living room de, but ours too small. so shift it to corner of the living room. Your balcony also swee swee. he was saying how u guys manage to complain until HDB change all ur tiles. lol :bangwall:

Near admiralty drive. wellington circle.

He's 1 of the ID that impress us compare to the to rest that we met up. We did complain till they change everything for us as we make use of the rectification process, but they are **** slow until now still have not finish my toilet door. BTW how did you manage to find ours ID and made you sign up?

nice stripes room! :dancingqueen: very good to be children's room leh.. the blue stripes room makes me think that it's a baby boy's room. :dancingqueen:

Thanks, that's our plan 1 G 1 B :dunno:

He's 1 of the ID that impress us compare to the to rest that we met up. We did complain till they change everything for us as we make use of the rectification process, but they are **** slow until now still have not finish my toilet door. BTW how did you manage to find ours ID and made you sign up?

we went to the Living showroom in expo in june mah. then out of all the firms we stop by, his idea is the most unique de. also not too ex. but we didnt sign right there. saw a few more designs and quotes still like his one best. so went down to his office, visit one of the "fresh-out-of-oven" flats then sign him up right there, lol.

i think i too soft hearted la, didnt manage to get them to change most of the things. cause ours also back-log.

Went back few days ago & its almost complete left a few more items and I will be able to move in by next week :notti: A few more pics before I show you my completed project :bow:

Shower screen

dsc02252resizeqg7.jpg

Kitchen bottom cabinet

dsc02255resizemo2.jpg

Kitchen top cabinet

dsc02256resizecj6.jpg

Shoe rack

dsc02262resizect4.jpg

Living room TV console

dsc02269resizefh5.jpg

Living room full window platform with magazine rack

dsc02270resizezk1.jpg