Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
huicheng

Nespresso Essenza Pure White Mini Coffee Machine And Aeroccino Bundle

Stylish and compact coffee machine for your new home! Brand new in box! 

Come with free capsules for purchase before 28th Oct 2018!

Warranty to be registered online upon collection. 

By concentrating its coffee knowhow and expertise into a brand new design, Nespresso has delivered its most compact machine yet – without any compromise on taste. The new Essenza Mini machine combines ease-of-use, minimalist beauty and unrivalled quality to create the perfect cup every time. It's the small machine that opens up the whole world of Nespresso coffee.

The Aeroccino3 black is an ultra-simple and fast automatic system for preparation of a light and creamy hot or cold milk froth with one touch of a button.

Maximum capacity if preparing milk froth: 120 ml

Maximum capacity if preparing hot milk: 240 ml 

Diameter: 9 cm, Height: 17 cm

DDA6624B-AACE-44E0-B615-87FF5166A2CF.jpeg

90204313-D6B5-4541-82CE-8A00654BA192.jpeg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Where I can buy it? My favorite coffee is lungo. Did you know which is the taste of lungo coffee? The flavor is much more muted than that of espresso or ristretto (a shot of half the water). But while the drink is less strong (because of the water), it’s also bitter. That might sound like float your boat. But for others, the disappointment renders this flavor the least popular of the varieties of espresso. I love it and I suggest you try it.

Making coffee is my favourite thing to do in the morning. My wife loves the fact that I am always bringing her a cup of coffee while she is in bed. I am trying to convince her that we should buy a better coffee machine, since the one that we are using now it's pretty old. I've spoken with different friends about this and they were telling me that they've bought their from LinLin Coffee Equipment so I have started to search. Despite the fact that a good coffee machine is pretty expensive, there are no downsides. It's crucial to have one if you want to drink a really good coffee