Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi, can pm.your contractor contact thanks

On 10/16/2018 at 1:16 AM, Weiliang81 said:

Our endeavour started 2 year back when we decided to tie the knot. As a typical savvy(kiassus) Singaporean  ? i can say most of us when started to survey for contractors the only criteria in our mind was to get a cheap and good one perhaps hoping to buy a Benz at a Toyota price but dream on.. The search continued for months.

It was when after the quotation gathered, we realised that it seemed impossible to have our dream house within the budget we catered as all quotation gathered was above 10k-20k of our initial budget . So the argument begins whether to cancel my dream craftstone TV wall or to cancel her accessories display shelf? Fainting spell..

Then..  Praise The Lord.. Yes our prayers answered , we came across this contractor recommendation thread in Renotalk. We asked for PM and met this Guy and boom!  Our dream surfaced.

He was from a HDB licensed direct fabricator firm which means they have their own carpenters , plumbers and electricians. And so explained ,  they wont be as calculative over the charges due to sublet or coordinating factor which we truely appreciated as per regards about the standard industry mark up.. 

Initially ,to be frank i wasn't that confident that they can deliver the standard that we projected initially cos at times thinking back , it was too good to be true but guess what , it's really either fated or Singapore was too small a city . We bang into my ex colleague from AIA when he brought us to view his ongoing project at Sengkang. They were the owners . Working review positive and confidence grew.

Their workmanship was overall acceptable and detailed.  After all cos its all handicraft so we didnt asked for perfection, but they did every rectifications to every parts that we pointed out to our satisfication. 

Appreciated his service to make our dream house came true within our expected budget , 2 thumbs ups for their hardwork and keep it up..

Will upload and share the before/after photo of our beautiful love nest in my next post . Look forward to it . Cheers.

Signing Off,  Weiliang (Proud Home Owner)

Sorry for the late reply. Had being absent due to busy work schedule and moving in ordeal.

During this CB period finally can catch up with all my previous blog and sharing substances. Hope that can spread some heart warming essence during this gloomy period.  The photos are the longing promised Victorian country style walk-in wardrobes that made my wife happy.  TIme flew, and had being more than a year since I moved in and proud to say my love nest had been as sweet as ever. Kudos to my contractor with great confidence again for making our love nest came true. Will be sharing our sweet and elegant bedroom in my next post.. Look forward to it.. 

Screenshot_20200424_183949_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Screenshot_20200424_183944_com.android.gallery3d.jpg