Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Our endeavour started 2 year back when we decided to tie the knot. As a typical savvy(kiassus) Singaporean  ;p i can say most of us when started to survey for contractors the only criteria in our mind was to get a cheap and good one perhaps hoping to buy a Benz at a Toyota price but dream on.. The search continued for months.

It was when after the quotation gathered, we realised that it seemed impossible to have our dream house within the budget we catered as all quotation gathered was above 10k-20k of our initial budget . So the argument begins whether to cancel my dream craftstone TV wall or to cancel her accessories display shelf? Fainting spell..

Then..  Praise The Lord.. Yes our prayers answered , we came across this contractor recommendation thread in Renotalk. We asked for PM and met this Guy and boom!  Our dream surfaced.

He was from a HDB licensed direct fabricator firm which means they have their own carpenters , plumbers and electricians. And so explained ,  they wont be as calculative over the charges due to sublet or coordinating factor which we truely appreciated as per regards about the standard industry mark up.. 

Initially ,to be frank i wasn't that confident that they can deliver the standard that we projected initially cos at times thinking back , it was too good to be true but guess what , it's really either fated or Singapore was too small a city . We bang into my ex colleague from AIA when he brought us to view his ongoing project at Sengkang. They were the owners . Working review positive and confidence grew.

Their workmanship was overall acceptable and detailed.  After all cos its all handicraft so we didnt asked for perfection, but they did every rectifications to every parts that we pointed out to our satisfication. 

Appreciated his service to make our dream house came true within our expected budget , 2 thumbs ups for their hardwork and keep it up..

Will upload and share the before/after photo of our beautiful love nest in my next post . Look forward to it . Cheers.

Signing Off,  Weiliang (Proud Home Owner)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My humble kitchen stripped off of all the cabinets due for total hacking before the full makeover to my desired country style kitchen as my overall theme for the house was modern country style with some elegance. Thanks to my direct contractor for his input as prior to his previous experience as an id . Haha aka i saved on the id consultation ;)

IMG-20181019-WA0024.jpg

My beautiful country style kitchen ..

Its so thrill and chill to embark to our new homie . A real sense of belonging. Its another chapter of our life and great to share our joy with you guys reading.

Stay tune for our victorian style walk-in wardrobe in my next post.

IMG-20181019-WA0015.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 11:50 PM, Weiliang81 said:

My dream Craftstone feature wall and country styled TV console . Special way to hide my TV and Marshall speaker wires .. Vola .. 

IMG-20181019-WA0019.jpg

Hi Weiliang, may I know how much did it cost for your craftstone feature wall? I got recommended to Stucco but it's a bit too pricey for me. 

Edited by scandi8866

On 10/20/2018 at 12:03 AM, Weiliang81 said:

My beautiful country style kitchen ..

Its so thrill and chill to embark to our new homie . A real sense of belonging. Its another chapter of our life and great to share our joy with you guys reading.

Stay tune for our victorian style walk-in wardrobe in my next post.

IMG-20181019-WA0015.jpg

Hi Weliang,

pm me your contractor's contact please. Many thanks. Cherylpangsl@gmail.com