Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phuong

Bad Review In Interior Design Pte Ltd

COMPANY: RENOHUB

COMPANY NO: 53363614X

ID: KO TIFFANIE, WEI XIANG

please contact me at bunsdance@gmail.com

We are aware that she has been serving her victims with legal letters as follow:

1. instalment plans to settle outstanding refund without any payment done through a law firm

2. threats of legal action on any communication on any public forums/social media on their wrong doings

3.  issuing bounce cheques/future dated TT Transfer

4. Continuously lying and empty promises to clear the debt 

we have seeked legal advise and need all affected victims to come together to pursue legal action against them and ensure that justice is being served.

I'm sure you are equally affected by this matter emotionally and financially, do let me have your contact details and we can work together to ensure that they get what they deserve and not let others be affected/scam by them again.

I look forward from hearing from you on this.

RENOHUB.png

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

They have different name: "IN9 interior design" is the company name on name card and "In Interior Design Pte Ltd." is the name on receipt and they register this company under name "IN14 INTERIOR DESIGN PTE. LTD.". I don't know why they have so many name.

So it’s misleading that if u search IN9 interior design you won’t be able to find any reviews as the correct name to search is IN Interior design.

They are no responsible for their promise and after having your money in hand, they just ignore you.

Do not engage such IDs. Losing $500 is better than all the mental torture they will bring you if you engage them. 

Very very bad experience with my ID. Company ruled by a bunch of inexperience ah bengs and ah lians who banged tables at me when he couldn’t convince us of his illogical thinking. Simple carpentary works took 2 months. And even after 2 months there are still multiple defects which they have been refusing to fix after one month of negotiations. Utter ridiculous. PM me if you want to know more. 

I need an advice how to deal with this company  In Interior Design Pte Ltd:

ID name: Candy Leong

They charged $1000 to lock the promotion package and promise to provide 3D Muji style drawing with quotation proposal around $30K.
BUT they provided us 2 times of 3D drawing totally not in Muji style and quotation proposal at $47K. 
We asked them to redraw 3D drawing on 9 July 2018 and until now 12 Oct 2018 we didn't receive anything. 
They promised to refund $500 and 3D Muji style drawing on 27 August, but nothing happens. 
Now, they (ID Candy Leong + her manager Raymond) ignored all our messages and phone calls.
They keep promising but don't do anything and in the end they will just ignore you totally.