Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Han Xiang

Open Kitchen Concept - See through Glass size too big cant be carry up to my flat

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

My friend is in the midst of his 5 rooms flat renovation work. His ID has advise him the size of Glass for his open kitchen is too big to be transported (by lift or staircase) to his unit. Therefore, his ID has suggested to joint 2 pieces of glass (the smaller piece length is 1 feet) together which my friend dislike. The green circled area is where the 1 feet glass is suggested to be install.

1164049756_WhatsAppImage2018-10-18at1_40_52PM.jpeg.321e0f2ecf30e4f5a2e609a6dbfc003c.jpeg

Looking for advise on how he can lift (i.e. external lift) the full size glass or how can the joint be finished to look almost invisible. Looking forward to all your suggestions, thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Subcon by ID don't want to carry up the stairs only. Your friend stay at level 25? :D Tell ID die die also want 1 piece, if not don't pay him money. 

Do 1 time only house reno, do it nice nice and everyday you go home, you won't feel bad or uneasy every time you look at the glass.