Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shaunling

Why Singapore is the greenest city?

The climate there is not for everyone, mean some people don't like humidity and hot weather but as a whole I love Singapore for the people, government, freedom and at the same time order.Singapore is perceived by many as densely built with impressive skyscrapers, but did you know that Singapore may even be the greenest city or country in the world because it is a city-state? And as a city, it has strict building regulations to make the city even more ignorant. Singapore is doing a lot of research and building-based food production and biotechnology solutions to make it a more sustainable city. This is deeply inspiring. I am a Singapore permanent resident, and I am proud of my country.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The climate in Singapore is amazing. I moved here two years ago and I enjoy every meter of it. I don’t think that this is the greenest city, but it is definitely one of the most beautiful city-states in the world. I have some friends who also want to move here and they wonder how hard is it to get Singapore PR. I know many people who got permanent resident status and work here. It is a city of the opportunities and future. I enjoy the kind people here and the weather so much.