Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RestRi

Invictus Interior Design

On Dec 2017,  I've signed a contract with Invictus Interior Design with a Senior Designer called Lawrence Ng . 

For the start, he show me many proposal for my home, however, i do not really like it. Nevertheless, within a week, he comes back to me with many alternative proposal. He really matches with i'm looking for in design. Price is a matter though, but with the testimonial and services given and shown, I'm willing to give a try. He is very patience and understanding. With many year of his experience, he really gives me a peace of mind in the way he speaks and the way he handle things. He update us weekly of the project progression and finished work done with promptly photo images sent to our group chat, he also pre-inform us what's coming next for the following week as we have time to call in for the delivery services like hood/hob, ceiling fan and etc... My wife and i really feels very comfortable that we sign with him. In the end of the days, my house is handed over back to us within the expected timeline with Good Workmanship.

We invited him for our house warming celebration with my family and relatives. We're happy and want to share this with my friends and family for the renovation done by him, and proud to tell my family that "This is Lawrence, He's my designer! Anything, you can just look for him for renovation."

I've got what I'm looking for so many months. Project delivered in Good workmanship and timeline. I Highly recommend Lawrence Ng (91140775) from Invictus Interior Design. Price may not be cheap, but definitely reasonable, with the services and result given, it definitely worth it.

Good Job Lawrence! All the Best to you. Thank you very much once again.

DINING 1A.png

LIVING 1A (2).png

MBR 1a (3).png

SHOECAB 1A.png

WARDROBE 1a.png

IMG_6748.JPG

• Like 3

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes Restri, Agree!!  Thank you lawrence too.

i signed up with lawrence too from invictus interior design this year. Tumbs up!!:good::good::good:

He renovated my place too in April 2018. the way he handle his worker is really good. For project management side, no hassle. He will settle everything before you even start questioning him. 

Result of my house renovation overall  i can give 5/5.  :yeah:

Design: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Coordination: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Workmanship: 5/5

If you want to renovate your house, with Good Service and Workmanship, pls look for Lawrence. his contact number is 91140775.

Cheers!

• Like 3

Lawrence work coordination was superb fast!!! :good::D:lol: He know his stuff really well! I would say some of the items he quo was a bit pricey..  But overall it was a pretty fast and awesome experience working with him. Thank you Lawrence and invictus interior design company! :yamseng:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi guys,

I am currently looking for a good ID but prefer to look at finished product of the ID. Since you guys have the same ID, do you mind us visiting your house so that my wife and I can assess the work of the contractor?

• Like 1

Hi @Jacksombe and @Salsationlover, I'm ok for your visit but i will need to check with my wife first. Do you mind to leave your contact number as i can contact you?

Or you prefer to contact Lawrence directly for him to bring you around his current customer house?

:P

• Thanks 1

Hi RestRi, thanks for the reply and allowing us to visit your house last week. From what we see the workmanship really not bad, even after a year of renovation and are still in good condition. Thank you for also helping us to get in touch with Lawrence. It was our pleasure to have meet him in person. He was clear in understanding our needs and even brought us to a few of his past and current customer house. Currently we are still in the mid of discussion with Lawrence in regards to the design wise. We would like to thank you for sharing with us your ID and we hope that our renovation process would be as fruitful as yours too. Thanks!