Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shankar18

Unpleasent Experience with signature kitchenUnpleasent Experience with signature kitchen

I have purchased Signature Kitchen cabinets and wardrobe. A year later I had to move from the house I originally fixed the kitchen cabinet and wardrobe to a condominium. The reason I had to do this was my Semi-D house was robbed and thought will safer to move to a condo, as I was mostly traveling and the rest in my house were female. The Condominium unit I moved into was a duplex penthouse. Even then it couldn’t fit all the kitchen cabinet and wardrobe. This was the assignment given to Signature Kitchen to dismantle from the original Semi-D house to my new condominium. The assignment was to dismantle, replace whatever deemed fit or broken and fix it at the new at the new property. They Charged me a total sum of RM40,000.00 for this assignment, as the total cost when I first fixed at Semi-D house was around RM85,000.00 which is almost half. I still vividly remember the salesperson saying to speed up the payment by this week as the exchange rate might go up next week and the cost might end up higher than initially quoted for this assignment. Well I am aware it is a typical salesperson talk to close a sale. Only About 2/3 of the thing was moved to the new Condo. Which means I could have kept the old Cabinets and wardrobe and get an entirely new one for RM56,000.00. I asked him that, wouldn’t that be better option. He told me that when we move cabinets like these many has to be replaced, to maintain Signature kitchen standards 40% to 60% things are changed. I thought what the hack I can’t dismantle this and keep it elsewhere , so went with his suggestion.

But to my shock it wasn’t a salespersons talk with speeding up the payment alone, the whole business talk was in that direction. They didn’t even replace a single piece from my old cabinet. For the rest of the story I will let the pictures do the talking.

The assignment also require them to move the kitchen appliances like hob, oven, micro wave and fridge. What I am gonna tell u next is the signature from Signature kitchen, not only ripping off RM 40k from the relocating cost, they lost electrical cooker and hood, broke my granite sink which put together cost me an extra 12k. The rest I need not to say, rest of the appliances were all in scratches and oven nobs were broken, it cost me dearly as all my appliances was from SMEG.

Simply put if had Got a worst class mover he wouldn’t have lost a pin, and an entry level carpenter would have shinning job as compared to what Signature Kitchen has delivered.

My Estimate for the above mentioned mover and carpenter wouldn’t have cost more than 5K.

You can evaluate  yourself  the work done by signature kitchen by visiting our place and You can check work done by signature kitchen in our web site 

https://kanal.my/blog/admin/

You can send email to id shankar.muniandy18@gmail.com   fixing  appointment  for visiting our place .

1. Door has gap.jpg

2.dooor has gap.jpg

3.Door has gap.jpg

4.Door Cant be closed properly.jpg

5.Corner top finishing not proper.jpg

6.Doors not sitting prper and metal edge not trim proper has sharp edge.jpg

7.Space for Refrigerator  not properly planned in wet Kitchen -1.JPG

8.Space for Refrigerator  not properly planned in wet Kitchen -2.JPG

9.Moved  Refrigerator  from wet kitchen to Next room.JPG

10.Brand New  Cook Top  Full of Scratches.JPG

11.Sand And Cement on top of  Burner.JPG

13.Two Different designs.JPG

14.Not Properly fixed.JPG

15. Metal not Properly Fixed-1.JPG

16. Metal not Properly fixed-2.JPG

16.It should be hidden  with wood cabinets but exposed.JPG

17.Switch for Lighting is placed under the here.JPG

18.Granite Sink  with scraches and broken.JPG

19.Gap between the roof and top shelf.JPG

20.Lost  SMEG Induction cooker during the transfer.JPG

21.Oven Knob broken.JPG

21.Wine cooler  placed inside   more gap in the infront.JPG

22.Kitchen sink trapper Missing.JPG

23. Space between roof and top cupboards.JPG

24.Brand New  bin broken.JPG

24.Space bw roof and cupboards.JPG

25. More Space left in front wine Fridge.JPG

26.Exhaust Pipe_Plaster ceiling not cut out well.jpg

27.External kitchen cupboard -Gap between the door varies from top to bottom.jpg

28.External kitchen cupboard2-Gap between the door varies from top to bottom.jpg

29.External kitchen cupboard3 -Gap between the door varies from top to bottom.jpg

30.Extrnal kitchen drawer sliding mechanism not working.jpg

31.Cupboards not fixed properly.JPG

32.Cupboards not fixed properly-1.JPG

33. huge gap between the doors.JPG

34.Could not open and close the wine refrigerator properly.JPG

35.Could not on off  the wine refrigerator properly.JPG

36.Cardoard under the  appliance.JPG

37.Internal kitchen door gap.jpg

38.Item 1 not kept proper and transfered clean.jpg

39.Item 2 not kept proper and transfered clean.jpg

40.Sink has a crack.jpg

41.Stone are of different shade2.jpg

42.Stone are of different shades.jpg

43.Top finishing piece has gap.jpg

45.Wall to cupboard gap.jpg

46.Wall to cupboard gap2.jpg

47.Wine Fridge placement wrong will damage door.jpg

External kitchen cupboard -Gap between the door varies from top to bottom.jpg

External kitchen cupboard2-Gap between the door varies from top to bottom.jpg

External kitchen cupboard3 -Gap between the door varies from top to bottom.jpg

Lost  SMEG Induction cooker during the transfer.JPG

Lost the  item during the transfer and left Like this.JPG

Metal not Properly Fixed -3.JPG

Stone are of different shade2.jpg

Top finishing piece has gap.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oh gosh, Signature Kitchen workmanship is really bad and unprofessional. I really feel sorry for you and your family for the unpleasant experience and anxiety.