Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokoyoko

Hdb Selling Repurchased Flat.

Tweetie,

I went to see a few, either loansharks scribbling on e walls, door painted with rainbow colors, location no good, corrdidor flats or very small flats (abt 83 - 84 sqm)...

Yoko,

U r lucky to get early appt... u only wanted yishun flats ya? Quite wasted lor... Nvm, u will get ur ideal one soon... =)

Vanny,

Congrats, u have choosen ur 1st choice... U so heng... 141!! i dun even dare to think abt mine liao... aft seeing some of my choice units taken liao... Which area u chose?

i taken a 5 room in Yishun, the unit i took is the oldest among all the choice but i took it cause it near to my parent. :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi vanny

congrats to you !

Thanks tweetie. but now i'm a bit worry...yesterday night i went down again to look at the unit and thought of taking a look at the meter and saw only 76 units. :jawdrop: it the oldest unit but the meter only have 76 unit...that mean no nobody live in there before?? and the windows of the unit is open, i wonder why...went there twice before selection but the window are all close.and the aluminium window come with no grilles :sport-smiley-004:

Hi,

3rd thing is you must pay 2000 bucks deposit can will not get it back once u paid and later decided not to buy..

The $2000 option fee is payable on the day of selection, regardless of RP, WIS or Balloting. The option fee will be returned to you later when you go down to HDB to sign your Lease Agreement. The option fee is to deter people from choosing and backing out again later, thus depriving other people a chance of getting a flat.

Thanks tweetie. but now i'm a bit worry...yesterday night i went down again to look at the unit and thought of taking a look at the meter and saw only 76 units. :o it the oldest unit but the meter only have 76 unit...that mean no nobody live in there before?? and the windows of the unit is open, i wonder why...went there twice before selection but the window are all close.and the aluminium window come with no grilles :jawdrop:

Maybe HDB engaged contractor to touch up the house b4 handling to the new owner... then they forget to close the window... A unit just below my current house is also in this WIS scheme. A month ago, there was drilling, painting, knocking, etc... my mum thot someone bought the house & reno, later then know the house is up for grab...

Hi vanny,

yah, hdb will touch up lor..cos the flat mayb too old..u can inspect for defects & ask them to come &

repair too.. :)

hi raincole,

i think singaporean very 悲哀..got $$ also cannot buy a flat you like, still got 1001 restriction.. :jawdrop:

btw, did anybody read abt HDB reply on the muslim with 10 wives, 3HDB 5 rm flat?

HDB claim that the flats were bought under Joint Singles Scheme..does that mean any 2 singles above age of 35 can find another single and but a flat ? dosen't this consider as 'co-habit'?? ridiculous.. :o

mine's a RP flat too.

Heard from HDB TO, many flats were reposessed becos;

1) newly wed couple divorced(no choice but to sell back to HDB, especially punggol area)

2) owe HDB way too much instalments(my ex house owner), many of those old mindset who bought WHAT they couldnt afford in the first place, then the econ crisis 1997, drags till now HDB cannot tahan anymore and takes back their flat.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

renovation - as what bubblepearl said around $5k-$20k

ex houseowner dont even have $$$ to pay HDB, how well do you think they will take care of the house?

FYI, me n wife have to use GREENPAD to scrub the windows, not the window frame but the GLASS!:jawdrop:!

huh? Mace, what u mean u scrub the glass?

ya, SCRUBBED the GLASS!:jawdrop:

the window glass were SO DIRTY to such extent that wiping them couldnt remove the dirt+stains.

got to use GREENPAD to scrub!:o

house is SO DIRTY!:) toilet, kitchen, balcony, grilles,..etc

those dirts were not accumulated in months but in years.

exhouseowner got kicked out by HDB only in mid 2006, meaning the exhouseowner is a pig treating the house as a garbage centre.

What are the things that we can ask HDB to do at 0 cost if we buy RP flats huh?

I got HDB to remove old kitchen cabinets, hack floor/wall tiles for hall, dining, balconies, and kitchen. Bathrooms - they didn't want to do, as they claim it was laid in 2005, by HDB. Suppose to start this week - will call them to see if they really do it. (Maybe I should start a blog too)