Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokoyoko

Hdb Selling Repurchased Flat.

btw, did anybody read abt HDB reply on the muslim with 10 wives, 3HDB 5 rm flat?

HDB claim that the flats were bought under Joint Singles Scheme..does that mean any 2 singles above age of 35 can find another single and but a flat ? dosen't this consider as 'co-habit'?? ridiculous.. !!

Sure ?? I thought Joint Single scheme can only buy 3 rooms flat ?? Theirs are all jumbo...

Edited by HSH21

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I got HDB to remove old kitchen cabinets, hack floor/wall tiles for hall, dining, balconies, and kitchen. Bathrooms - they didn't want to do, as they claim it was laid in 2005, by HDB. Suppose to start this week - will call them to see if they really do it. (Maybe I should start a blog too)

some works HDB are obliged to do but others nope.

MUST;

1) hollow tiles (anywhere in the house, if it's in the toilet, then must redo whole toilet)

2) remove old kitchen cabinets

3) water leakage

4) broken windows or worn out rubber seals

they are supposed to hand over to us in stock condition, stock condition as in the condition when they sold it years ago.

hi miu miu & tweetie,

thanks for the information. making appointment with HDB branch office, hope that my unit condition is not too bad.

Hi vanny,

yah, hdb will touch up lor..cos the flat mayb too old..u can inspect for defects & ask them to come &

repair too.. :(

hi raincole,

i think singaporean very 悲哀..got $$ also cannot buy a flat you like, still got 1001 restriction.. :)

btw, did anybody read abt HDB reply on the muslim with 10 wives, 3HDB 5 rm flat?

HDB claim that the flats were bought under Joint Singles Scheme..does that mean any 2 singles above age of 35 can find another single and but a flat ? dosen't this consider as 'co-habit'?? ridiculous.. :dunno:

Hi bubblepearl,

If got $$ then buy condo. No 1001 restriction then, maybe a few condo-restriction to preserve their external outlook. HDB are meant for the general public, so even got $$ can still buy re-sale. I no $$ also buy re-sale just to be near my parents :notti:

wah ! can ask HDB to hack har ? aiyoh ! if i knew that can save more money... this is why we need an RP thread.. hehe !

Hi bubblepearl,

If got $$ then buy condo. No 1001 restriction then, maybe a few condo-restriction to preserve their external outlook. HDB are meant for the general public, so even got $$ can still buy re-sale. I no $$ also buy re-sale just to be near my parents ;)

u can ask ask HDB to do cement screet if you intend to lay paraquet floor

wah ! can ask HDB to hack har ? aiyoh ! if i knew that can save more money... this is why we need an RP thread.. hehe !

provided got HOLLOW tiles. they got roughly $5k budget for each RP house.

but pls dont ask for unrealistic things like jacuzzi or open concept kitchen...whahahaha :(8|

Ya...Oonika girl..imagine during Nov WIS...no one aware of RP units..haha...my bf tot i was the only idiotic person that will go and consider those kind of units!

threecharacters: how come Starhub so funny one? By right they are not supposed to reveal anything abt other customers' financial condition leh...(used to be one Starhubber too..haha...change to its rival liao). I also received letters addressed to previous owner..they also businessman in some IT line...

They did not reveal about previous owner's financial condition, they just key in the address, and then application is rejected because it is an address with outstanding debts. So I think they had to photocopy and fax to starhub the proof of them buying over the flat.

_____

That HDB thing like in stock condition is plenty of bull isn't it? The HDB branch officer will say they will do etc before you buy the flat... but after you buy the flat, you will have to call the branch office HDB officer and get him/she to appear. So this is sort of heng and suay... if they are lazy, I don't think they have to do it. Cause you already paid, and buy the flat in that condition.. somemore sign on dotted line liaos.

Edited by threecharacters

met up with the HDB branch officer to view my unit today. They rerun the wire for us and remove kitchen cabinet and the window grilles already. was told that they will plaster the wall and repaint for me. and i bargain with him for new toilet bowl and basin, plaster the window and clean up.

met up with the HDB branch officer to view my unit today. They rerun the wire for us and remove kitchen cabinet and the window grilles already. was told that they will plaster the wall and repaint for me. and i bargain with him for new toilet bowl and basin, plaster the window and clean up.

Vanny, how come can re-plaster one?? Is your walls like the old ones with the brick outlines?? Cos mine is like that and very bumpy in alot of places .. But HDB say cannot replaster for me.. How did you negotiate with them?? Can advise??

Vanny, how come can re-plaster one?? Is your walls like the old ones with the brick outlines?? Cos mine is like that and very bumpy in alot of places .. But HDB say cannot replaster for me.. How did you negotiate with them?? Can advise??

actually for the plastering part i did not negotiate with them, as my is a old unit for more than 20 year so they rerun the wire for me but they did not cover the wire up after all the hacking. So my officer-in-charge tell me that they will plaster and repaint back for me when i start to look at the wall.