Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yokoyoko

Hdb Selling Repurchased Flat.

Actually, how do you know that the flat u looking at is Repossessed?

it will be written in the booklet and the HDB officer will inform u as well

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Huh... i will be collecting keys on 16 Aug 07 & it falls on the 4th day of seventh month, i hv to wait for 1 month den can open door... Die le...

hey.. im new here.. i jus applied for the RP flats for the Aug opening..

may i know before we go down for the appointment, do you all go down

and view those units which you all shortlisted? and do you ask around the

neighbours?

i'm kinda scared that those houses are either kanna loan shark or worst..

some 'dirty' thing.. -_-"

hey.. im new here.. i jus applied for the RP flats for the Aug opening..

may i know before we go down for the appointment, do you all go down

and view those units which you all shortlisted? and do you ask around the

neighbours?

i'm kinda scared that those houses are either kanna loan shark or worst..

some 'dirty' thing.. -_-"

yah we did looked around before gg fr the appointment. mine is an RP flat as well and i was lucky since FH's good fren is living same block and he didn't mention abt any major issues.

at another flat that i viewed, i did talked to the neighbours. see if they gt any comments. mostly just see the top, bottom and side neighbours. go at different times and also on different days to get a feel.

all the best ! :dunno:

yah we did looked around before gg fr the appointment. mine is an RP flat as well and i was lucky since FH's good fren is living same block and he didn't mention abt any major issues.

at another flat that i viewed, i did talked to the neighbours. see if they gt any comments. mostly just see the top, bottom and side neighbours. go at different times and also on different days to get a feel.

all the best ! :dunno:

you are so lucky!! we hope we got a gd queue # but however our biggest problem is the history of the flats..

i oso tot of asking ard but maybe the neighbours might think im crazy.. lolx..

Thanks for your advise! :dunno:

erm... we did went to view the flat with the BO a week after we selected the flats... it seems ok... They changed the back windows (kitchen, MBR, bedroom 1), repainted the walls, tile are ok, toilet bowl & sink thou looks old but cannot test if got leakage cos no water supply. He promised to change the kitchen sink as it was abit dirty...

I also dunno what to look out for if I were to go in again... Hee...

Thanks for the advise. After discussing with hubby, he prefer to open after seventh month.

I have not receive notice to collect keys yet.But we think probably next mth (chinese 7th mth).

I think can postpone date to collect keys.

hey all ... im also a proud owner of a RP flat .. purchased mine during the feb wis .. at pasir ris .. yeah i tink the bad pts is that the reno costs will be higher than brand new flats ... actualli u all can c mi pics in the link below .. shows the flat in the original condition when i chose it .. till now .. left with carpentry :bow:

but for old flats .. i guess the size is bigger than brand new ones .. but out look of flats also older :D ahah ..

:)

hi,

I understand that we can view the flat we booked within the next 2 weeks after we have booked the unit. What do we have to do? Muz we identify the defects and inform the HDB Branch Office to rectify immediately? Or we can only ask HDB to rectify after we collect the keys 3 mths later?

hi,

I understand that we can view the flat we booked within the next 2 weeks after we have booked the unit. What do we have to do? Muz we identify the defects and inform the HDB Branch Office to rectify immediately? Or we can only ask HDB to rectify after we collect the keys 3 mths later?

only after you have got the keys.

either are ok

mine was rectified before 2nd apptn if u choose latter option, have to submit defect list within 7days after 2nd apptn.