Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kikapo

Fisher & Paykel

try not to look at too many functions or higher technologies.

i ask myself before what is fridge used for? mainly for storage.

next is the energy savings which one is better.

then ur pocket wont burn big big hole.

hope it helps !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my colleague bot this brand and below is his complaint abt it.

If not close properly, the alarm will activate. However, if u did not close it within a certain period, the fridge compressor will stop.

The main problem start here...

The only way to reset the fridge is to activate defrost and wait for all water flow down to the container. The container is behind the fridge and he have to put the whole fridge out to pour away the water...

Another problem told by a salesman is it is too high tech, using microprocessor chip to control. If spoilt after warranty period, it may be too expensive to repair. No conventional repairman can repair it

Maybe the energy saving is by the intelligence chip controlling the temperature...

If not close properly, the alarm will activate. However, if u did not close it within a certain period, the fridge compressor will stop.

Ya...that's the problem... althought I find the alarm is good to inform us that the door is not close properly...

How do you clean the plastic handles? I have the stainless steel one, which is easy to clean but there're always spots on the plastic handles.. :drunk:

same... use warm water with dishwashing liquid..

hmm... my handle is matt in color thou'