Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
silverfins

Beware marble supplier at Sungei Kadut

Was introduced to supplier by my contractor. After I had selected the specific slab I wanted and paid deposit, I found out from my contractor that the marble supplier had already sold the slabs I selected. Supplier refused to refund the money, claiming that they had no contract with me.

PM me for details of this supplier. Avoid at all costs!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 12/12/2018 at 8:56 PM, silverfins said:

Was introduced to supplier by my contractor. After I had selected the specific slab I wanted and paid deposit, I found out from my contractor that the marble supplier had already sold the slabs I selected. Supplier refused to refund the money, claiming that they had no contract with me.

kind to share which marble company with other renotalkers? 

On 12/12/2018 at 5:56 PM, silverfins said:

Can you share the details?

I managed to get my money back after a challenging session at Small Claims. As agreed with the arbitrator, I won’t name the company but I’d advise all folks who are looking to buy marble:

1) Note the exact slab numbers you agreed to buy (each specific slab is always numbered);

2) Take photographs of the selected slabs;

3) Read the fine prints on the quotations and add a line to allow you full refund if the exact slabs are not delivered to you.