Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Amessyperson

Anyone has any experience with stoneridge construction?

Hi

Got a quotation from them through facebook and the quotation was the cheapest of all that i gotten hold of. Cant find reviews of them on anywhere other than their own facebook. Anyone has any review of them? Think that their facebook has a good experience with this person called Subas.  

Personally tried to message him a few times and was also quite responsive at night. 

Anyone to advise? 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Moving on from my previous post on this, I asked them to requote me on some changes and they miscalculated the quotes and they took one week to give me quotations. 

So I didnt use them eventually. But I am still curious though. 

Yes, I have experience with this particular company. And I'm trying to figure out the right words to use so that it will be fair to them instead of being just a senseless reply or rant.... Give me a while and I'll update this when I'm more available.

Today, we moved in finally. And just came back from the hospital. Take a good look at this; this was the handicap seat from my mom's toilet. You should see the response given when I told them about it.

IMG_20200923_201707.jpg

IMG_20200923_201719.jpg

I am not a professional in this field, but I had to deal with similar repair stuff in my house. I had to buy some new wall plugs, but I had no idea where I could buy some. Luckily, one of my friends worked at https://www.scrooz.com.au/screws/plasterboard-bugle-fibre-cement-screws/ and recommended buying some plugs there. Also, I was able to buy some new screws for my house at a reasonable price. If you are interested, check it out on the internet for more information. I am sure you will find something.