Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Tokui123

Trenzol premium collection

Hi, I order blinds & curtains from them. Already paid the deposit. After which I found out the Trenzol owner has super bad reputation since 2012. Super regret now. Plus they ask for full payment before installation which is unreasonable. 

Edited by abest28032001

Hi, Do not buy from Trenzol Alex Tan, paid blinds and curtains in full last November 2018 - until now not yet delivered.  Alex Tan is not cooperative, after getting your hard earned money he seldom reply messages, calls, and if answered he will answer to get back to you again.    

On 1/2/2019 at 1:56 PM, Glorious said:

Hi, Do not buy from Trenzol Alex Tan, paid blinds and curtains in full last November 2018 - until now not yet delivered.  Alex Tan is not cooperative, after getting your hard earned money he seldom reply messages, calls, and if answered he will answer to get back to you again.    

That sound bad... What happen to your orders now? He did reply to my whatsapp though. Just that I have to constantly follow up the order myself to ensure there's progress.

I find his company practice shady. Things like asking for high deposit or upfront payment isn't really the norm for curtain industry. I only found out after I paid the deposit. "Fortunately" I was told later on, the balance I can pay when the curtains/blinds arrived. At least there's some sort of damage control.

Edited by abest28032001

On 1/16/2019 at 10:34 AM, Mopikoz said:

So abest28032001, did you eventually get your purchases delivered ?

Not yet. I am waiting for Trenzol to call me for installation. I was told there was a shipment delay and they will call me this week. Initially they say last week will arrived. 😕

Hi, I also ordered curtains and blinds from them last week. So far they have made appointment to come down and measure, at which point they want 70% payment. They say that most likely can only deliver after CNY. I've only paid $500 deposit so far, and am wondering if I should just cut my losses and cancel the order instead of risking almost $3k

On 1/7/2019 at 10:54 PM, abest28032001 said:

That sound bad... What happen to your orders now? He did reply to my whatsapp though. Just that I have to constantly follow up the order myself to ensure there's progress.

I find his company practice shady. Things like asking for high deposit or upfront payment isn't really the norm for curtain industry. I only found out after I paid the deposit. "Fortunately" I was told later on, the balance I can pay when the curtains/blinds arrived. At least there's some sort of damage control.

Hi, can I know how you managed to get them to let you pay upon installation? They are asking me to pay 70% once measurement taken. 

On 1/23/2019 at 12:02 PM, rkw67 said:

Hi, can I know how you managed to get them to let you pay upon installation? They are asking me to pay 70% once measurement taken. 

I already paid the 70% deposit. Initially staff A told us to pay the balance 30% after measurement but through staff B we are told the balance 30% can be paid later when the curtain arrived. So I haven't pay the remaining 30% yet as my curtains haven't arrived. 

19 hours ago, abest28032001 said:

I already paid the 70% deposit. Initially staff A told us to pay the balance 30% after measurement but through staff B we are told the balance 30% can be paid later when the curtain arrived. So I haven't pay the remaining 30% yet as my curtains haven't arrived. 

I see. Someone from there came down to do measurement already and now he's asking to pay the balance of the 70% by transferring to a Dbs current account. I'm quite hesitant to proceed.. 

8 hours ago, rkw67 said:

I see. Someone from there came down to do measurement already and now he's asking to pay the balance of the 70% by transferring to a Dbs current account. I'm quite hesitant to proceed.. 

The measurement guy is Alvin?

Hi all, I also bought blinds from this company. The sales person was this person by the name of Valarie. This was in November 2018 and my blinds have yet to be installed. But basically, after making full payment for the blinds, they gave me an installation date. When they came, they "suddenly" found out that the track used to install the blinds was too long and so they needed to reindent the track again. They brought all the blinds fabric also. I don't know if this is their MO for their scams. 

After this incident, I tried to contact Valarie again only to discover that she had quit the company. Subsequently, that is when the nightmare begun as I needed to talk to Alex Tan directly. Having a conversation with a cow is better than talking to Alex Tan. He will keep reiterating that he knows but nothing happens thereafter. No follow up, no nothing. Lots of empty promises as well.

If you want, we should go down to the shop together and bang table. If you guys on, I on.