Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Shennie

Good experience with Sky creation

I have not much idea on interior design and i started to search around ID company and Sky Creation Design attracted me. I walked in to their office and got attended by Designer Josh. He is an experienced designer which try his best to suit our needs and our requirements. He also tried his best to fulfil my requirements and most importantly suit my needs as well as modern looking design.  I am impressed by his professionalism. I am very satisfied with his design, services, attitude. 

During the contract signing, timeline for completion is very important to me as i need to move in urgently before School reopen in January. Thanks to Commitment from Sky Creation, they are able to adhere to the schedule they have committed. I am happy with their schedule planning, their coordination with various sub contractor, including coordinate with my own appointed curtain maker. ? Special thanks to Supervsior Brice for his prompt update to us on the progress. 

Overall we are happy with the workmanship, material used. Our house is filled with different colours which suitted our theme. Thanks to the painter “David”, the rooms looks nice with his good painting skills.

Thank you Sky Creation, Josh and Brice,

85A63C35-07D2-4DF8-AAC1-9880974B7B6C.jpeg

7B0D5145-5F0D-4F54-B5A1-90F1786FAB3D.jpeg

71E4DAEE-A1EF-4949-A2E4-833E17FE17CD.jpeg

AF98471E-259F-4600-9424-D21FCC5BEFE5.jpeg

905D9B2A-47CB-44E0-9B97-0088F2D8F778.jpeg

• Haha 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Amazing ideas! I liked the idea of fitting a slider in order to cover the LED screen. Very different but I can't put my eye off from these pictures. Thanks for showcasing all the pictures.

• Thanks 1

On 1/21/2019 at 5:35 PM, russellnoah52 said:

Amazing ideas! I liked the idea of fitting a slider in order to cover the LED screen. Very different but I can't put my eye off from these pictures. Thanks for showcasing all the pictures.

Yeah, can't seem to look away!