Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Omyfg

Renoguyz - expressing my heartfelt thanks to your staff.

I am very much encouraged to write about my encounter with an understanding and sincere staff from Renoguyz two months ago.

A relative of mine gave me the contact of his army mate Jimmy after understanding my predicament as a single grandmother with two young grandchildren. I have finally managed to get a cheap rented apartment from the government aided scheme in Eunos area in October 2018.

Jimmy was aware of our predicament and my tight budget to furnish the house quickly. He was kind enough to give me some advices on what needed to be done and what can wait. He also referred his contacts for lightings, toilet and kitchen upholstery to me, which I have gotten a good deal from. He was here to oversee the installations at times too. All these on goodwill as he didnt charge me a single cent. 

Now that my grandchildren have settled in their new school for 2019, I am writing my encounter on this platform (which was one of the few I came onboard to look for cheap renovation packages) to share and express my gratitude. More importantly to instill the belief that there are many kind souls around us, whom will lend their hands, from all trade and services. 

Lastly, I would like to thank Jimmy from Renoguyz for his kind gesture. Thank you.

Aunty Jess

• Thanks 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation