Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
James lai

Highly recommended skymovers

When I hired skymovers I was hesitant as I have no idea whether they are up to the job. But after the quotation for the moving services I realised I should have given them a chance since their quotation is justified unlike other movers. On the actual day of moving, they did not disappoint me too. Indeed they are professional and efficient workers. Thus skymovers should the one that I will hire again whenever I am in need of their services. Thank you skymovers for their hard work. Hope anybody happen to see this review will consider their services too. Cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I hadn't heard of Skymovers, but thanks for the recommendation. I move very often, so good movers come in handy. When I lived in Liverpool I moved 3-4 times a year and it was exhausting. I think those who move often understand what it's like. I often went to man and van in Wirral, so they already knew my number, my name and even all my stuff. Lol. They knew too much, so these guys became like family to me. Ahahahah. I miss living in Liverpool, but I don't miss constantly moving from one apartment to another. Hopefully I won't have to move anywhere for the next couple of years.