Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zacey

Ideas To Hide Mbr Toilet?

Hi Mace, if its not too troublesome, could you post a picture of your installed ventilation fan? As for those like me who are thinking of DIY-ing, it'll be invaluable to have an idea of how to install one. Is your toilet window the glass louvre kind?

you mean this kind of lourve window? then cannot.

louvre.jpg

you need to change the window to those casement type or just a plain casement with glass.

should cost you around $150-$200, then ask the window contractor to cut a round hole in the glass as according to your fan's specs.

this is something singapore lacks behind hongkong...most households in hk have ventilators in their toilet.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
you mean this kind of lourve window? then cannot.

louvre.jpg

you need to change the window to those casement type or just a plain casement with glass.

should cost you around $150-$200, then ask the window contractor to cut a round hole in the glass as according to your fan's specs.

this is something singapore lacks behind hongkong...most households in hk have ventilators in their toilet.

ahhhh now I understand, thanks very much for the clarification! :)

alamak...my toilet windows are the lourve type

can change to casement type...

very big difference with/without the ventilator(exhaust).

was discussing with my ID on the various options... he was against the roller blinds and curtains.. for practical reasons. think cos my toilet door's wall is besides the window and it will be kinda ugly and not practical... exact reasons, i also not sure... will ask again.. but i am now trying to jio jio him to do cheap cheap for me using his proposed feature wall design.. hee... :D

I'll be hanging a 59" length japanese noren to camouflage the MBR toilet entrance.

Mace: Where did you buy the ventilator?

I'll be hanging a 59" length japanese noren to camouflage the MBR toilet entrance.

Mace: Where did you buy the ventilator?

see my signature... :sport-smiley-004:

sungei road electrical shops....they are for contractors, therefore their prices are consider very low compare to those shops dealing with end consumers. Moreover they carry the FULL RANGE of kdk products.

www.kdk.com.sg