Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Satisfied Customer

Good Experience With Matrix Concept

I am sure  it is quite headache looking for good contractor/ID firm in renovating your house. I am glad that i get to know Alvin from Matrix Concept through a friend's recommendation. Before my hubby and I decided to assign Alvin as our contractor, we had compared the quotation from more than 7 interior firms. In the end we found that his quotation is the cheapest and most reasonable. The renovation of our new house was quite in a rush as our rental lease will expire soon. Upon knowing our condition, Alvin managed to arrange every works perfectly and get our new house done in just 4 weeks time, which normally will take up to 7 weeks or more. Everything was done as planned and he even asked the cleaner to clean our house twice so we can move our things in in time.

Alvin is always patient in listening to our requests, answering our doubts and give his best advices. He is quite different from other ID that i have met where he will give us his advice on what should do and what shouldn't, which help us in saving some money. His professional advices helps us save a lot of time too, like in choosing the tiles for kitchen and bathrooms, furnitures, lightning and painting. Whenever there are defect when we are inspecting the house, he will fix it immediately without complaint.

Overall we are very satisfied with his works and will recommend to friends or whoever who need it. Again thanks for making our dream home come true in an affordable price. If you want his contact do feel free to pm me.

Edited by Satisfied Customer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request