Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fullhouse

Wedding Festival 2019

Wedding Festival 2019 that is organized by Wedding & Travel is back by popular demand! We have hotel partners such as Orchard Hotel Singapore and Ban Heng Group of Restaurants; meanwhile, they are here to provide you incredible packages!

Besides, professional and talented bridal studious such as Bluebay Wedding Singapore, Love Story Wedding Boutique, Malena Brida Haute Couture, France Paris Bridal, Suitcase Weddings and My Dream Wedding are participating in this Wedding Festival 2019 as well!

If you eager to be inspired and if you are looking for creative ideas for your wedding day, it is time to visit Wedding Festival 2019!

Details of Wedding Festival 2019 are shown below:

Date: 28 Feb 2018 – 3 March 2018

Venue: Vivo City, Level 1

2.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It's very beautiful, I would like to visit such a wedding. I saw photos of this event on the Internet and I can say that the dresses, decorations, and organization were on top. Your publication reminds me of my personal experience of organizing a small wedding for a family of artists. Honestly, I was very worried at that moment, because these are the people who have everything and it is difficult to surprise them with something. But I think I did it because I found a company that provides quality stage, sound and lighting packages. I invited a great band from Ireland and they performed covers of the newlyweds ' favorite songs. And after that we had karaoke and the guests were happy to take part in it because there were many talented people at the wedding of the artists.

It looks like an exceptional idea! I would definitely want to attend such a wedding, and maybe have one of my own. This pandemic indeed affected every branch. My best friend was supposed to have her wedding in October, but everything got canceled. Even if they had everything planned and paid, COVID didn't care about this fact. She also rented a led dance floor from heathrowpahire.co.uk. I even prepared my dress ( Happily, all who were employed understood the circumstances. I hope this quarantine will end soon.