Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Barc

How Long To Marry And Divorce A Foreign Bride?

by the time i'm 35 years old, i guess i'm already used to sleeping in the streets...

Why married her when you don't love her? And risk your CPF coffers just to keep this pigoen hole? :jawdrop: You okie or not har??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
think TS is also in a very difficult situation

this is a no-choice solution for him

go look at the other thread that he started

where?

erm dun remember

do a search on him lah

it's got to do with having another brother popping out of nowhere

so he has to find another place to live :(

erm dun remember

do a search on him lah

it's got to do with having another brother popping out of nowhere

so he has to find another place to live :P

ai ya..

which forum....

he only post this thread in renotalk.

I do a google.. got tone of Barc come out..

another brother popping out...

haha..

my BIL also pop out out of sudden.

come back to his mother house and stay.

When we want to get marry, ask him to stay with his mother so that we can move out. He say.. don't want.. give the reason "bedok is far away from Town". In the end, my husband elder brother , his mother and we stay in my MIL 4 rm flat.

Now.. out of sudden come back and share the room with his elder brother. And his elder brother also marry liao. wife stay in JB. But sometime weekend come and stay with her husband (which is the elder brother). Then he go and sleep in the sofa.

I want to see.. how long he want to maintence like that...

BTW, he don't have a bed.. he has a chair that can bend 30degree down. Like those airplane seat. He sleep on the chair 30 degree down.

you hate staying with your in laws, right? are you still staying with them now? :P

still staying with my MIL since day 1 I get marry.

I don't say.. I hate to stay with my MIL but u know.. every women dream to had their own home.

I tell u 1 suggestion which suggest by this brother

He suggest

I (alone) brought my MIL 4 room flat.

Then he + elder brother + my MIL + my husband go and buy a condo for investment.

When I told my friend, my friend ask me. Do u have a share on the profit?

If u brought ur MIL flat, her elder son still staying with her , right?

Then that mean, u pay the flat to let ur MIL,ur elder BIL to stay. MIL ok.. consister ur mother. Why that elder BIL who earn more than u (he is a manager). will the elder brother give u rent?

when i heard it, :P .. ya lor.. how come I never think abt this.

In the end, I told my husband. No.. I don't want to buy ur Mother flat. If I brought, in further our marriage don't work out. As the flat is mine, I will ask ur mother, brother to move out. Don't say.. I didn't tell u in advance.

For that onward, I dislike this brother..

ai ya..

which forum....

he only post this thread in renotalk.

I do a google.. got tone of Barc come out..

paiseh, thought i read the thread in renotalk

maybe the thread got deleted or something

basically it was a discussion on what housing alternatives he has

he is quite young, can't afford private property and no girlfriend

also hoping not needing to rent coz it's basically money down the drain

hopefully he can find a solution to his problem

can understand how he feels

coz i have been sleeping with my parents in one room for the past five years :P

but finally i've gotten my own place, thanks to my parents

TS not so lucky though...

still staying with my MIL since day 1 I get marry.

I don't say.. I hate to stay with my MIL but u know.. every women dream to had their own home.

I tell u 1 suggestion which suggest by this brother

He suggest

I (alone) brought my MIL 4 room flat.

Then he + elder brother + my MIL + my husband go and buy a condo for investment.

When I told my friend, my friend ask me. Do u have a share on the profit?

If u brought ur MIL flat, her elder son still staying with her , right?

Then that mean, u pay the flat to let ur MIL,ur elder BIL to stay. MIL ok.. consister ur mother. Why that elder BIL who earn more than u (he is a manager). will the elder brother give u rent?

when i heard it, :P .. ya lor.. how come I never think abt this.

In the end, I told my husband. No.. I don't want to buy ur Mother flat. If I brought, in further our marriage don't work out. As the flat is mine, I will ask ur mother, brother to move out. Don't say.. I didn't tell u in advance.

For that onward, I dislike this brother..

where are you staying now? have you bought over your MIL's house yet? :P

last time, hubby's sister suggested hubby to buy over my in laws house b'cos blah blah blah that my in laws are getting old. hubby's sister has a lot of s-h-i-t excuses. :P i told hubby if he were to buy over my in laws house which mean he and i can never buy another new house for ourselves (b'cos one person can't have 2 hdb flats). luckily, hubby didn't listen to his sister's s-h-i-t suggestion. i was so piss off that time. his sister is d-a-m-n selfish :) and never think for hubby at all. i feel like it's like making use of hubby. :P

from that onwards, i dislike his sisters. :)

where are you staying now? have you bought over your MIL's house yet? :P

last time, hubby's sister suggested hubby to buy over my in laws house b'cos blah blah blah that my in laws are getting old. hubby's sister has a lot of s-h-i-t excuses. :P i told hubby if he were to buy over my in laws house which mean he and i can never buy another new house for ourselves (b'cos one person can't have 2 hdb flats). luckily, hubby didn't listen to his sister's s-h-i-t suggestion. i was so piss off that time. his sister is d-a-m-n selfish :P and never think for hubby at all. i feel like it's like making use of hubby. :P

ohh..

weekday .. my MIL house

weekend.. my own house..

Siao.. bought over my MIL house.. he wait long long..

ur is sister making use of her brother

mine is brother in law making use of his own brother wife..

I more piss off....

ohh..

weekday .. my MIL house

weekend.. my own house..

Siao.. bought over my MIL house.. he wait long long..

ur is sister making use of her brother

mine is brother in law making use of his own brother wife..

I more piss off....

we're on the same boat lor. i was really d-a-m-n piss off lor. :P even now sometimes i'm also very piss off with hubby's sisters. the ways they do/handle things, very selfish. :) that time my MIL was really very ill in hospital (she had passed away) and i was extremely piss off with them. they kept bully hubby to do this and that. his sisters and brother never ever stay overnight in the hospital to accompany my MIL except hubby and i. :P:P they'd lots of @#^&% excuses to give! :)

to conclude: i don't have a good impression of hubby's sisters and brother from day 1. :P

Edited by korea

we're on the same boat lor. i was really d-a-m-n piss off lor. :P even now sometimes i'm also very piss off with hubby's sisters. the ways they do/handle things, very selfish. :) that time my MIL was really very ill in hospital (she had passed away) and i was extremely piss off with them. they kept bully hubby to do this and that. his sisters and brother never ever stay overnight in the hospital to accompany my MIL except hubby and i. :P:P they'd lots of @#^&% excuses to give! :)

to conclude: i don't have a good impression of hubby's sisters and brother from day 1. :P

give me five..

I only dislike my husband, 2nd and 4th brother..

the elder brother.. after so many year stay together (under 1 root) I arga arga know his character.. so the impression not that bad compare to 1st time. After marry ... even better.. His wife really change him.

his 3rd brother and 3rd SIL is the best.

His SIL that time also tell my MIL, if she want.. she can come to stay with them (when we plan to get marry)

Edited by therat

give me five..

I only dislike my husband, 2nd and 4th brother..

the elder brother.. after so many year stay together (under 1 root) I arga arga know his character.. so the impression not that bad compare to 1st time. After marry ... even better.. His wife really change him.

his 3rd brother and 3rd SIL is the best.

His SIL that time also tell my MIL, if she want.. she can come to stay with them (when we plan to get marry)

five, gal!

so you only dislike your hubby's 2nd and 4th brother huh. :P your hubby has many siblings hor. i always think that the more siblings he has and the more problems. too many mouths so create many problems. :P

anyway, my impression for hubby's siblings will never change. i just hope they live their lives and we live ours. "the well water doesn't provoke the river water". :P

five, gal!

so you only dislike your hubby's 2nd and 4th brother huh. :P your hubby has many siblings hor. i always think that the more siblings he has and the more problems. too many mouths so create many problems. :P

anyway, my impression for hubby's siblings will never change. i just hope they live their lives and we live ours. "the well water doesn't provoke the river water". :P

yah..

he got 4 brothers, 1 sister

but.. in term of aunt and uncle..

I'm the most..

until now, he still cannot remember which cousin is belong to which aunt.. hahahaha

yah..

he got 4 brothers, 1 sister

but.. in term of aunt and uncle..

I'm the most..

until now, he still cannot remember which cousin is belong to which aunt.. hahahaha

i see. hahaha. :P