Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

My house was done by a direct contractor.i was so lucky,found him at the void deck below my new flat in Tampines. His prices are very affordable and provide all services that i required him to do without additional charges.He is actually a contractor doing reno works for ID companies thats why his price is so good.He even got me 3D rendering works at direct prices too.

I'm recommending him becos its hard to find trustworthy contractors/ID's nowadays.Most of my friends got their own contractors too but all with ****ty experience. u can try to whatsapp him at 81334480

Edited by Jax Chai
Change of contact no.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 3/12/2019 at 7:21 PM, Jax Chai said:

whatsapp him at 87811662

I second that his service is fast, good, reliable and value for money.He is patient enough to point out the correct and responsible way of doing things.

He will go extra mile and also frank in letting me know what cannot be done and the reasons behind it.

In addition, there are updates on every work progress, any delays or checking for confirmation on any changes.

He has interior designer background but is working as a contractor and thus the price is much lower. 

Thanks, my 2 cents worth.

Edited by spidysg