Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Boonjie reno company is located in Mandai, and we met David and Davidson Lau twice before deciding to sign up with them. Tbh, we were quite stressed up with our reno works when we initially signed up with another reno co, run by Mr Ong. The initial reno works started in Oct2018 and still not even halfway done in Feb2019. Ong came up with alot of excuses and delays. We decided to stop the works and go to Boon Jie for help. Mr David was very professional and can immediately illustrate what we have in our minds for all the carpentry works  (other stuff are half done by Ong). 

Boon Jie did the measurements and partition walls very quickly, and re-adjusted some of our power points for us, and promised to be done in Mar2019. It took them only 3 weeks to handover as promised, and the works are solid. No regrets engaging them, as our house is in move in condition with no defect. Recommended!! 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My house also done by them. they helped me a lot too because i do not have enough cash to renovate they provide balance installment plan. I also intro many customer to them and all felt so happy and thankful.