Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Devilaz

Samsung La37r81b

possible hor.. but some poeple like me, see 4499, straightaway look for alternative.. haha..

It really depends on their sales strategy.

I believe the major retailers are trying to lure impulsive purchases; - eg if a person so keen as to make enquiries on the pioneer even though its $4499, what do you think s/he will do if s/he heard that its only $3388?? "Wow!! I BUY!! Don't wait liao!"

This is the kind of reaction the retailers want lor... :dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
possible hor.. but some poeple like me, see 4499, straightaway look for alternative.. haha..

Don't speak too soon hor...you forgot what you said earlier?

serious har, best denki price 3388? i hv not asked but their display price for the 427 is 4499 or something like that. even at harvey norman also same.. if 3388 i seriously will consider. bcos of the pioneer price, i tot i just get the panasonic, 2.9k with $500 NTUC vouchers...

Hehe...so you see, these retailers have professionals who are experts in pricing strategies and they study consumer behaviour very closely one...

haha.. ya la i will consider but if i dun know the price 3388 (bcos i see 4499 put me off liao) then i gv it a miss liao ma.. but now that u told me its 3388, i seriously will consider.. maybe i go try to ask this weekend. if u know anywhere else got better price, let me know hor....

Don't speak too soon hor...you forgot what you said earlier?

Hehe...so you see, these retailers have professionals who are experts in pricing strategies and they study consumer behaviour very closely one...

haha.. ya la i will consider but if i dun know the price 3388 (bcos i see 4499 put me off liao) then i gv it a miss liao ma.. but now that u told me its 3388, i seriously will consider.. maybe i go try to ask this weekend. if u know anywhere else got better price, let me know hor....

Hmmz, so you are saying if I am the salesman then you will surely buy from me right? :sport-smiley-004:

If you are paying cash, you can try those neighbourhood shops, which is definitely cheaper. Check out alexandra village, there are a few shops there, should be quite competitive. I managed to get $3250 from outside, but not yet buy, waiting for price to drop further, since reno also not done yet...hehe... :D

If no hurry maybe during upcoming PC Show can go see see or buy during Great Singapore Sale.

Me also waiting for then.. :)

My fren & me went to Mega Discount Store at Katong.

My fren paid cash S$2470 for this beautiful LCD. :rolleyes:

For 37", model R81?? That's a good price! :D

For 37", model R81?? That's a good price! :dancingqueen:

anybody knows the price for a 40"?

PC show coming soon..hope got some promo there. GSS oso coming!

Please note that the LA37R81b , dynamic contrast of 8000:1 when converted to actual contrast, is about 1600:1.

When looking at the specifications of TV contrast, be sure to find out if the stated contrast is actual( typical) or dynamic. The ratio is approx. 5:1.

Halo,

I'm also looking @ 37" R81 too. But read from the forum that certain the viewing might not be so good if the distance between the lcd tv and sofa is too far apart. Mine is about 3m so thot of getting a 40" instead.

try Goh Ah Bee, at Kovan, look for Ivan @ 62803962.

cheapest price in town;) cos I bought my R70 series from them ..

Halo,

I'm also looking @ 37" R81 too. But read from the forum that certain the viewing might not be so good if the distance between the lcd tv and sofa is too far apart. Mine is about 3m so thot of getting a 40" instead.

heard bout them before. will try to ask for the price. thz for informing.

try Goh Ah Bee, at Kovan, look for Ivan @ 62803962.

cheapest price in town;) cos I bought my R70 series from them ..

Hi Guys.. I'm also sourcing for Samsung 37" R81.

The cheapest lobang I have now is $2400 - A neighbourhood store in Bedok Interchange.

Cheerz

TaE