Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Devilaz

Samsung La37r81b

I was quoted $3080 for a 40". Also checked with them about the samsung promo and apparently it is still ongoing although the last claim date is suppose to be 15 may...

Is $3099 a good price for a 40" R81?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I was quoted $3080 for a 40". Also checked with them about the samsung promo and apparently it is still ongoing although the last claim date is suppose to be 15 may...

oic..ya the promo is apparently still on. :)

i think i'm gonna wait just about 2 weeks more cos of pc show and GSS.

oic..ya the promo is apparently still on. :P

i think i'm gonna wait just about 2 weeks more cos of pc show and GSS.

Hi,

Wanna check with you good ppl. If I buy from those neighbour hood shops like Alexandra, will they offer extended warranty like Harvey Norman and Best? :D:bleah:

Teddy

Hi,

Wanna check with you good ppl. If I buy from those neighbour hood shops like Alexandra, will they offer extended warranty like Harvey Norman and Best? :D:bleah:

Teddy

unlikely unless given by the agent as part of the promotion.......

Hi,

Wanna check with you good ppl. If I buy from those neighbour hood shops like Alexandra, will they offer extended warranty like Harvey Norman and Best? :):)

Teddy

Only big retail stores want to earn more of your money by offering extended warranty. The neighbourhood stores usually makes a decent living by just offering you the manufacturer's warranty, which is usually 1 yr.

If you are still keen to take up extended warranty from retail stores, do check out exactly what do they cover. I had a several examples where my friends/relatives take up extended warranty and when the thing really spoilt, the repair guy will come saying this one not covered that one not covered, gotta pay. BTW the retail stores do not do the servicing themselves; they will outsource to a third-party.

hi everyone juz to share, i juz bought my 40" R81 for $2949 with 5 years warranty, plus Samsung gifts A+C or B+C or 300 robinson voucher. addition, bought a 32" S81 for $1199 same with 5 years warranty and 150 voucher.

whoopee, new 'toys' to play in a few days time :deal: .

hi everyone juz to share, i juz bought my 40" R81 for $2949 with 5 years warranty, plus Samsung gifts A+C or B+C or 300 robinson voucher. addition, bought a 32" S81 for $1199 same with 5 years warranty and 150 voucher.

Can also share where did you buy from? Or pm me if you don't mind... =)

can pm me the contacts? thanks

please pm me too. THANKS.

Hi fungamer... pm me the location too... hee thanks!

whoopee, new 'toys' to play in a few days time :) .

Would appreciate a PM too on where you got that! :)

Edited by pencil

whoopee, new 'toys' to play in a few days time :bleah: .

interested to know too...thanks !

to all forumers/frds who have pm or posted enquiries, have already pm and replied.

gd luck and have fun shopping. :dunno:

Hi fungamer,

I am also interested to know. Do PM me. Thank you