Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
H W

ID vs Contractor. Our experience with direct contractor

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 3/23/2020 at 5:37 PM, thebroscreates said:

can share your contractor details as well?

On 3/26/2020 at 1:26 PM, VeeWei said:

Hello, your renovation looks great! Can pm me the contractor details? Thank you.

On 3/27/2020 at 11:12 PM, weiweiwei said:

Hi! nice looking house! would u be kind to share by PM your total cost and contact for the contractor? TIA!

On 3/29/2020 at 12:05 AM, chrislingem said:

Please share contact and quotation. Thanks!??

On 3/31/2020 at 5:56 AM, jayden chun said:

Hi~ can you pm me the contractor's contact and details? Thank you!

On 3/31/2020 at 11:22 AM, Jaztan8 said:

Hi, kindly PM me the contact. Thanks.

On 3/31/2020 at 11:23 AM, Jaztan8 said:

Hi, kindly PM me contact. Thanks.

On 4/2/2020 at 12:04 AM, supercat said:

Hi H W,

Can pm me your contractor details please? Mind sharing roughly how much you spend in total for your house?

Like your house design, very well done!

On 4/2/2020 at 7:29 PM, icygrains said:

Hi could you please share your contractor detail pls? thanks :)

On 4/5/2020 at 7:09 PM, Sai Lou Zai said:

Hi.. could you kindly share your contractor details with me too. Thank you!

On 4/25/2020 at 11:38 PM, hhxhx said:

Hi I am curious which direct contractor you have engaged. Please send me a pm thank you!! 

On 5/9/2020 at 4:31 PM, Lav Duray said:

Hi can u email me the contact of ur contractors. Thanks! Lav_anya_85@hotmail.com

On 5/10/2020 at 10:05 PM, kukumaru said:

can pm me the contractor? thanks

PM sent ?

OMG your house looks fantastic after renovation. I believe all the credits go to your designer who fulfilled his job more than 100%. The workers also have some skills if they managed to perform all the tasks so well. I’m planning to make some renovation in my house, but I’m not sure if the workers who worked in your house are ready to relocate in Naples. I will highly appreciate if you will give me their contacts so I could discuss with them further details. I already hired some guys from mold removal in Naples company. Though they will just remove the mold and that’s it. At the moment I’m desperately looking for a trustful contractor like yours.

hi all,

i was thinking is good to share my renovation experience here. As I bought a 50 years old landed house and looking around for a contractor inside the renotalk. I ask around here and comparing a few contractors recommended from the bro and sis here even got the 2 Mr K . Finally i got a good contractor and not ID company because it can save me a lot directly liaise with contractor and not ID company. If you are not lucky even a ID company will not give you a nice design of house and Furthermore have to spend a bomb. I am very happy with my renovation and happily staying inside now and no need to cause me a bomb. I can use these money for my furniture ..... ?