Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Yip

Reno Contractors who accept Visa payment

I know renovation contractors are typically small companies, and I also know most will not accept Visa payment without charging the 3% to clients. But perhaps there are some who are willing to. I’m looking for such companies. Why must pay by Visa? Well, most of us get Visa cards for the benefits. In my case, it’s the Krisflyer miles. For a renovation cost of about $15,000, that’s a lot of miles to earn. 

If you know any companies willing to accept payment by Visa without extra charge, I would be grateful if you could let me know. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

If you’re willing to pay for credit card charges probably .. 

not willing? You’re out of luck I suspect..

any contractor who uses visa will also work that charge in and you still end up paying..

On 4/18/2019 at 7:42 AM, Christopher Yip said:

I know renovation contractors are typically small companies, and I also know most will not accept Visa payment without charging the 3% to clients. But perhaps there are some who are willing to. I’m looking for such companies. Why must pay by Visa? Well, most of us get Visa cards for the benefits. In my case, it’s the Krisflyer miles. For a renovation cost of about $15,000, that’s a lot of miles to earn. 

If you know any companies willing to accept payment by Visa without extra charge, I would be grateful if you could let me know. Thanks!

Well I have a firm in mind when I wanted to move to Singapore two years ago. I wanted to move there permanently. I had a problem with my visa. I went to various firms, but I was constantly rejected. Then I met a guy on the Internet, and he turned out to be a resident of Singapore. I began to communicate with him very often. This guy helped me solve the problem with the move. He sent me here https://applyforprsingapore.com/ and this company helped me get a visa. That is, I didn't pay anything extra, everything was done according to the instructions.

Hello there! Milestone Mastercard provides alternatives for individuals with less-than-perfect credit and also allow new financial possibilities. This inclusive approach ensures that even those facing financial setbacks or lacking a credit history can access the advantages and convenience of a credit card. To gain further insights, consider perusing milestone mastercard reviews. If you find yourself urgently in need of a credit card, this option might be a suitable choice for you.