Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rachel Toa

100th Issue Special: 100 ways to use EdgeProp

I use EdgeProp because:

1. I feel more intelligent when speaking with my friends after reading EdgeProp articles.
2. The CEO is good looking. Is he single? (for proof, check out this article).
3. I can get a glimpse of the homes and lifestyles of the top 1% in Singapore.
4. Nas Daily doesn’t use it.
5. I can read about someone else's living room that is bigger than my entire apartment.
6. I need a place to hide my girlfriend in Bangkok. My friend told me EdgeProp has many property choices for me.
7. They are really in tune with the new launches market. I really appreciate that they do showroom tours videos, so that when I can't attend the condo preview I can watch the tours from EdgeProp's Facebook page.
8. I heard EdgeProp provides feng shui advice too. True ahh?! Enter your details here and discover the best property choices for your bazi.
9. I can get to know the Who’s Who in the property industry.
10. I am upgrading from HDB flat to private condo unit. I use EdgeProp to help me to make wise decisions on my condo purchase. Check out our research tool for comprehensive report & price trends of all types of properties.
11. I know a guy who wanted to sell his home and it was a good bargain. After getting in touch with EdgeProp's editor, they put up a story featuring his home. Now, even though he has sold his home, people still won’t stop calling him for the good deal. EdgeProp is the go-to point for the sale of property.
12. I like to look at their property photos, which stand out due to the unique white paper they are printed on.
13. I am undecided whether to buy an HDB or condo unit. EdgeProp is helping me to make up my mind.
14. I want to buy overseas properties for my children. I will also go to their International Property Show in May and acquire an overseas property at a discounted price.
15. It gets me more matches than on Tinder.
16. I...

Show full article

Daintree Residence was launched in July last year EdgeProp SG.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request