Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

guys, there's so many direct contractors nowadays. for every part of renovation for your place. why do u guys even wan to go thru IDs, not all but most know nuts about renovation? and what I meant by direct contractors are the ones that individually do carpentry, toilet works etc. not those uncle contractor that will do everything.

come on this is a internet era, and so many such contractors can be found.

from a home owner disgusted with ID

On 5/15/2019 at 2:00 PM, Strawberry1 said:

Very careful what u post, if not you get sued... I pd this company deposit and yet they delayed works all the time til i gave up. lost my deposit and posted bad review of them and they wanna sue me? Thus do not fall to this very bad company... PM me and I will save you from this mess.. Hard to find a gd ID co. too.. :(

Hi,

Could you share your contractor contact with me.

Thank you!

I would like to warn against using Adroit. ID has a very unprofessional and bad attitude. She doesn't watch timelines, and is not willing to give recommendations if we don't go with her recommended vendors. An example, my ID recommended us to use Sol Lumina, which is very pricey (if you use only their lights for your entire house), when we sought her opinion on whether to use white or warm light that we intend to buy from other shop, she said sorry she said she can't advise. Also when I ask her for a recommendation of the colour for a built-in, cos I mentioned its looks quite heavy, she just commented "你终于清醒了",but that was the first time we had consulted her on the colour of the cabinet. The list goes on... don't shortchange yourself by engaging them 

Edited by Siyan

** THIS COMPANY IS OWNED BY THE SAME PERSON OF DARJO GENERAL WORKS PTE LTD - RAYMOND KWOK / SAU KEUNG KWOK **
Kindly take note of these companies and persons. They took goods and failed to make payment! On research, there are bad reviews since year 2017! Metaltoronic Engineering Pte. Ltd. And Darjo General Works Pte. Ltd. And ksk success trading (pte. ltd.) and ksk 53351038d and chuenyung luxury pte. ltd. Person namely kwok sau keung / Raymond Kwok and his sister kwok sau lai contact numbers 9192xxxx, 9481xxxx, 8511xxxx home address 440c fernvale link #2x-1xx or company 511 guillemard road #01-61.

This company and owner Kwok Sau Keung is a conman!!! He planned & cheated suppliers and clients money hit and run!

To anyone who been in the same situation, pls all come together and file a report against him of cheating.