Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Vimbox Movers Singapore

Vimbox: No.1 Moving Company in Singapore

Vimbox’s comprehensive range of moving services: Your every need of moving is covered by Vimbox, from residential to commercial, from domestic to international, and from common to bulky stuff.

Free dismantling and reassembling of general furniture: Our company offers free disassembling and assembling for common furniture such as bed frame, cupboard and dining table. We have skilled staff members that are able to dismantle and reassemble your items without waiting for customer’s instructions.

Secure and fast storage rental service: Our 60,000 square feet warehouse allows you to get your stuff moved in and stored on the same day as you make your enquiry. Just call Vimbox’s hot line, book an appointment and your items will have a secured place to stay as short as one day or as long as you want.

With packages to suit every requirement, VimBox is the mover of choice of many in Singapore, including big clients like Chanel, Mediacorp and NUS. Their good quality service and affordable prices have allowed them to establish an impressive 80% referral rate.

Here's a review from our very dear customer as well: 

"Highly recommend this company. Thoroughly professional from the first interaction to the last. Jonathan was very responsive and customer focused , the moving team were both effective and efficient and kelvin the handyman was fantastic too. Big thumbs up to this team. Thank you!" - Lara Naqushbandi

We offer SERVICES like:

House moving for all residential properties
Office moving for relocation of businesses and operations
International moving
Event moving
Safe moving
Pool table moving
Piano moving
Container stuffing and unstuffing
Packing and unpacking
Lorry rental with driver
Storage rental
Disposal services

Do check us out and we promise you, you won't be disappointed. :D

Located at:  24 Sin Ming Lane #03-91 , Midview City, Singapore
Contact us at: 
+65 6339 4439
vKDzW_MdhyP.png Or email at: sales@vimboxmovers.sg

EaDvTjOwxIV.png Visit our website too for more details: http://vimboxmovers.sg

commercial-Movers-Singapore-vimbox-exhibition-moving-services-2.jpg

Movers-Singapore-ACSI-Move-1-Vimbox.jpg

Movers-Singapore-ACSI-Move-5-Vimbox.jpg

Movers-Singapore-ACSI-Move-8-Vimbox.jpg

Movers-Singapore-Happy-Customer-5-Vimbox.jpg

Movers-Singapore-Happy-Mover-3-Vimbox.jpg

Movers-Singapore-Window-Move-1-Vimbox.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Moving company should not take lightly, this is a serious question everyone should make some efforts and not sign papers and agreements with companies who don’t do their main duties or neglect personal stuff that their customers have prepared for them. Personally, I move quite often from one place to another, and I need to those services. After some time understood that these guys from https://wemoving.net were the best on the market that were worthy and trustable. Yes, USA are full of such companies, so that's why I point them, because of difference and gap between them.

Thank you for the information! I found it interesting to read. I might need this. I often use delivery services and moving companies. I am more than often away from home and can even say that I do not have a home, but have a temporary home. But despite this, I take great care of all the furniture and interior that I have. When I need to move from one house to another(or even from city to city), I choose very carefully people who are able to provide a quality service. My choice always stops at https://getmanandvan.co.uk/croydon-cr0-cr9/, since here the employees are responsible

DO NOT ENGAGE
VIK*NG MOVERS, SAM/ALEX 91966*99

They will confirm with you, take your deposit and go MIA.

Sharing so that others will not get cheated by them.