Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
discoburg

Aircon Servicing

I am looking to service my system 3 a/c system. Also looking at topping up the gas in the compressor and also removing moisture in it. How much will it be looking at for such service?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am looking to service my system 3 a/c system. Also looking at topping up the gas in the compressor and also removing moisture in it. How much will it be looking at for such service?

try my contractor if you want. very good after sales service garranty else my whole family wont me using him ;) for topping up the gas i think is free in a certain percentage leftover

i think he is doing some offers on his service.....

try my contractor if you want. very good after sales service garranty else my whole family wont me using him ;) for topping up the gas i think is free in a certain percentage leftover

i think he is doing some offers on his service.....

I already did mine. Paid $300 for chemical wash of 3 units, topping up of gas etc etc. The ful works is done.

I already did mine. Paid $300 for chemical wash of 3 units, topping up of gas etc etc. The ful works is done.

i used to paid mine for $200 for 3 units for chemical cleaning included top up freon.... chemical cleaning includsive of dismantle of the whole fan coil unit.

i used to paid mine for $200 for 3 units for chemical cleaning included top up freon.... chemical cleaning includsive of dismantle of the whole fan coil unit.

Recommend leh.

hi,

how long did you guys service your air con? every 3 mths, 6 mths, 1 yrs etc?

mine already 1 yrs plus.... only serviced the MBR air con once.

hi,

how long did you guys service your air con? every 3 mths, 6 mths, 1 yrs etc?

mine already 1 yrs plus.... only serviced the MBR air con once.

I do mine on a yearly basis. By the way what is a MBR?

I do mine on a yearly basis. By the way what is a MBR?

MBR is master bedroom :yamseng:

my air con guy said heavy usuage is around 3-4 months while those unit not really use about 6-8 months. i have an air con not really use it once he saw me those mould in the coil :notti:

they are quite reasonable as for EG. if you have 3 air con but 2 seldom use, u can do a yearly maintenance for 2 air con only and another one is doing rotation so overall all your air con also have been service :yamseng:

thanks for the contact.... :)

no worries so have you called him? he is coming to my other place at changi rise condo tomorrow for servicing also

just heard from him that he might intro to be the management air con contractor and will be promoting his contract maintenance for all the 500 units of residents there :D

no worries so have you called him? he is coming to my other place at changi rise condo tomorrow for servicing also

just heard from him that he might intro to be the management air con contractor and will be promoting his contract maintenance for all the 500 units of residents there :sport-smiley-004:

Can PM me also ? Thks.

just heard from him that he might intro to be the management air con contractor and will be promoting his contract maintenance for all the 500 units of residents there !!

can pm me too.

thanks.