Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
discoburg

Aircon Servicing

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

just a quick check - do u guys service ALL the air conditioners at home, even those that u dun really use? I have 4 at home, but 2 in living and dining room are very rarely used (maybe once a month). thought of just signing a package to service 2 bedroom air con, in view of cost savings. is it worthwhile to do that?

Hi everyone,

I am about to move in to my place in a months time. The place is pretty old and I reckon the aircond could be about 5 yrs of age. The condenser is rather new, abt 1.5 yrs of age.

For my System 4 aircond:

- Should I consider using chemical servicing or just normal will do?

- How much should I budget for?

- Any recommendation of a good air-cond servicing company?

- Does Chemical wash really work?

Much appreciate your advice.

Edited by Red

I clean my filter once every month.

I clean my fan coil once every 3 to 4 month with foam:

1. Spray foam on fan coil

2. Wait 15 minutes

3. Turn aircon ON with all windows open for about 20 minutes; the condensation will automatically clean the foam

DSC00054B.jpg

hji guys! im abt to move into my new place. not an aircon gal, in my previous place, i prob only use once in a yr! so do i stil hv to service the aircon? could i hv the contact i was reading abt please? thanks!

Hi, can someone please forward me the contacts for aircon servicing... I am also in the midst of getting someone to do a chemical wash for my a/c... thx alot :)

Hi

I've just made an appointment with 'cool master' to service my aircons next week. Anyone got any bad experience with them? I heard a lot bad about 'sky blue" but so far nothing on 'cool master'. Very scare to encounter like the previous so that's why changing. Any kind soul to advice?

Hi, can someone please forward me the contacts for aircon servicing... I am also in the midst of getting someone to do a chemical wash for my a/c... thx alot :)

Hi, I got a friend are working on it, with not bad skill. If interest, can drop me a msg... :)