Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
discoburg

Aircon Servicing

Hi,

Can anyone PM me good aircon service?

I'm about to move to my new house and seems that the previous owner did not maintain the aircon properly.

I got site inspection from coolserve and they quoted me for 4 unit:

1. chemical cleaning $120

2. general service $40/unit = $160

3. Top up gas $80.

Any advise whether that quotation is reasonable?

Cheers,

Polar Bear

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi ,

my company geoscapes pte ltd is doing aircon servicing as well as chemical cleaning

plus installation as well..

please call me at 90663634 for a non obligation consultation.

Thanks and regards

kelvin gian

just paid $240 for a year contract.

4 times for master bedroom, 2 times for living and guest room and they will come back in between FOC if there any issues after service. gas top up etc is extra charges. was told there no need for chemical if there is regular servicing.

Hi sakae sushi, can PM me the contact? SO far, how is their service...? u think they are good? they sound quite reasonable in pricing...

Just did my aircon servicing, a 4 fan coil for normal servicing w/ top-up R22 gas is $180....and my parent house, a 5 fan coil is $200. After i read here, then come to know being ripped...... :bangwall:

i used to paid mine for $200 for 3 units for chemical cleaning included top up freon.... chemical cleaning includsive of dismantle of the whole fan coil unit.

Hi Bettybooboo, can you PM me the contact? Thanks alot. :D

I am moving into a resale place which already has a system-3 aircon. The Fan Coil Units are not very nice looking and a bit moldy but the compressor looks in good shape.

Does anyone know if I can just replace the 3 fan coil units + piping without replacing the compressor ? Either same model or different model of fan coil unit ?

Gain City saleman said it cannot be done --- the pipe fitting is different, the gas pressure is different, the gas is different etc. He wants to sell me the entire system-3 again.

Any air-con contractor able to do what I want ? including re-locating the FCUs to different positions in the house?

better to just but new set or do not change. it is almost impossible to fit different fan coils to different compressors. if the same model, you will find that the costs are pretty high. for example a single split if you just change the fancoil it will be 400. vs 700 or slightly more for a complete system, so not really worth it in the end.

Hi,

can i have the contacts too?

Thanks

you all can try Aire Control. I just sign up yearly contract. 3 times in a year, for 3 units + compressor. $180 nett.

the guy just came on last Sat to do the 1st servicing... not bad at all....

Aire Control is a fairly large company

http://www.airecontrol.com/

http://www.airecontrol.com/services.html

Why don't you all try to clean it yourself. Buy the steam cleaner and just take 1-2 hour to do the cleaning process. It is not that difficult if you have seen them doing it before.

my friend got a aircon servicing uncle to service their 2 aircon, i think it's $40. i can ask her the contact no.

any different between these OEM company to the brand owners? in specific to what they do in terms of servicing?. I think the cost differs quite a bit. Thanks.