Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
veto

how to renovate when house has full of things?

Hi,

just a random question. i am staying in this house for a very long time. and thinking of doing a full overhaul renovation on this old HDB 3room. however, my house has full of things / furnitures , etc...

Must i pack up and move all my items somewhere so that reno can be carried out? if yes, to where? , to some storage place? (any recommendation?) will contractor help me with all these?

Thanks and Rgds

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey! I'm in the exact situation! Old HDB, 3 room, very lived in so lots of stuff. I've begun packing the lesser reached for stuff into boxes and labeling them though. One of my friends who re-did her floor tiles told me the contractor just shifted their stuff from room to room as the reno progressed. But, I'm not sure if that's what all contractors do, and/or it's purely for flooring work only. 

Interested to hear from others with experience!

I'm staying in my 4 room and have the same concern too! Some contractors that I've met say they're okay to just shift the things from room to room as the reno progress but they do warn that the timeline to complete will be longer.