Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
danielb

Eligibility For HLE

After a 30 month wait out period of disposing my private property

my 2nd application for HLE was rejected by HDB because my last property was private and therefore I can’t get a HLE. 

Is this correct?

1st property HDB

2nd Property Condo. Disposed in 2015. 

Edited by danielb

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ownership/ Interest in Property

From HDB website

• Must not own or have disposed of any private residential property in the 30 months before the date of application for an HDB Loan Eligibility (HLE) letter. A private residential property (local or overseas) will include:
    • Property acquired by gift
    • Property inherited as a beneficiary under a will or as a result of the Intestate Succession Act
    • Property owned/ acquired/ disposed of through nominees
  • Do not own more than 1 market/ hawker stall or commercial/ industrial property
  • If only 1 market/ hawker stall or commercial/ industrial property is owned, you must be operating the business there, and have no other sources of income

hey, i check out on fb again. This content insurance good lei, few months back a lot of house got fire because of the e-scooter. This really can help. Dont no can extend longer period instead of one year.

This home content insurance covers your property for damages to your fixtures and household items in an unfortunate event such as Fire, Flooding, etc. Total coverage will be up to S$120K. Free and no gimmicks!

Is it from Aviva insurance company? My friend told me they partner with Ohmyhome and also have a free DYI platform for homeowner to advertise the home at the platform