Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zee Noor

LATEST RENOVATION SCAM NEWS

While many people think scams target only certain groups of individuals, the truth is anyone can be a victim of a scam.

We are all at risk. Scammers can turn a renovation into a financial nightmare!

That's why it is important that everyone stays informed and vigilant against scams.

Man in $1.6m renovation scam given 5½ years' jail

Man joins wife in jail after cheating homeowners, subcontractors of almost S$1.7m

Renovation Scam: How to Avoid Getting Scammed

Edited by Zee Noor

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Well, taking into account that he got 1.6 million bucks, i think 5 years is a too small amount of time for him. I mean, he got those money from simple, innocent people. If it was my choice, people that trick the innocent ones, so they can get money from them, they have to get incarcerated, and restore all the money, and double it. However, who am i to decide this kind of things. My lawyer who works for a defamation lawyer firm, it is https://www.minclaw.com/how-to-remove-news-articles-from-google-and-internet/, told me that we, the simple people got no choice than just comply to them, and try to use them in out favor.

I once fell for a scam. I really wanted to buy new 21-inch rims from OZ for my Audi S7, so I started searching on the internet for different sites to sell rims. I was amazed when I found on one site the wheels I needed were Toyo tires and not expensive, only 380 dollars per unit, I thought I was very lucky, but I was wrong. I received a box that had a picture of the rims in it. I tried calling them, but they didn't answer. I was principled and had to hire a private investigator to find them and gather evidence of their fraud. When that happened( it took 3 months), I filed a lawsuit along with other victims of these scammers that my investigator found and I hired a Criminal Attorney in New Brunswick NJ who is considered the best in our state. We broke them up, they went to jail, and I got justice. I feel great after that.