Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iamracoon

Vacuuming Robots

sure a good buy if u get what u see...this is the model i bought in US but it comes with US$100 worth of accessories @ 329 during 2 mths ago.

i can say that now i have more quality time instead of vacuuming using the traditional ones...

I totally agree with you...this vacuum robot is good. It is just a little bit more ex than conventional vacuum...We never knew how good it is until we get to use it. :D

Sorry ah, I just stumbled onto this thread, got excited when u guys want to group buy and didn't read properly! But I am definitely going to get one, cuz when I first saw it I thought it was a wonderful invention...

I will go read up and let u know again...maybe can exchange pointers after that, see if can find any reviews or such...

BTW I just pm u and kohsw88 - we keep in touch ya? :D

sure...just pm me if you need any help. Remember to buy those with SWIVEL CASTER Wheels.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Blk 91 where? Tanglin Halt? I stay around there if it's TH.

What about this? http://www.newwavevn.com/cleanmate_qq2.html

docking.jpg

Hi Zirhk,

Since we are going to be futue neighbours so should not be a problem :dribble: (My unit is at blk91)

Are you interested to get a unit? However I maybe waiting till Aug when my friend is back to ask him to bring back. But i also gian already so see what my better half says.. However my unit not even get keys yet. :rolleyes:

I have a stack of stuff we have been buying and it getting higher and higher in my room. :D Soon I cannot even walk in my room :)

Anyways we can discuss how to do this :) I love getting new gadgets :P

Cheers

wa, nvr played with this before. Maybe you can try and tell us how it works and its usefulness :bangwall:

QQ2 is S$405 including delivery and GST.

QQ2 is S$405 including delivery and GST.

Saw it selling at OG @ $450. This price direct from distributor?

Anybody using this one got review? Can it vacuum hair well? human and dog !!

Hi all...new to this forum. Just stumble on this thread. I actually own both...the Scheduler and QQ2. Did post my thoughts on both in HWZ: http://forum.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1600208

Anyway, I do find that we in SGP has not really catch up on the merit of have a robotic vacuum. I personally feels that it does take away the need for me to sweep my floor everyday...I just have a part time maid to come in once a week for that...the rest handle my Roomba..

I also got my from Amazon. Do note that the estimation from Vpost on shipping not very accurate. It est 62++ but end up 110! Called up and they told me cos the volume weight take precedance over actual weight :dancingqueen:

Anyway, I am using the step down transformer but the suggestion by Koh sounds very interesting...but afraid will burnt the charger leh...

For those wanting to buy from overseas...do note that if you ever want to buy accessories from the local disty...they charge you double hor...I just check recently...the filters set is ~30++ for "members" but ~60+ for non members!!

I have also read from reviews that QQ2 is not friendly to any rugs or cables..so got to note that...other than that, QQ2 is slightly higher and bigger..moves slower, uses timer, no scheduling...has a small UV light..small compartment to stuff in some aroma pack...pricing is slightly lower compared to US set.

Anyway, I am using the step down transformer but the suggestion by Koh sounds very interesting...but afraid will burnt the charger leh...

burn the charger? :) :)

So far, I have modified Lek's charger to local use. You check with him to see if he got burnt or not ;) He is a happier roomba owner now....

I have used my modified charger for almost a year and i turn it on 7 days x 24 hours....no burnt leh. :P

I also got my from Amazon. Do note that the estimation from Vpost on shipping not very accurate. It est 62++ but end up 110! Called up and they told me cos the volume weight take precedance over actual weight :jawdrop:

Bro, why you pay so much for shipping? $110? I paid only $55 for one roomba and $70 for scooba. All from vpost and in sing$. scooba is bigger and heavier. You might want to check with vpost what happen. I have import many roomba and scooba for friends, relatives and siblings 8|

Edited by kohsw88

Bro Surge, please count me in if there's a M.O . Thanks very much!

its not really a MO lar..just buy together for convenience. Dun think they will give any discount even if we buy together.

If you guys come across any website that has a good deal just highlight to all and we can buy from there and hopefully save on some shipping cost.

Cheers

burn the charger? :) :)

So far, I have modified Lek's charger to local use. You check with him to see if he got burnt or not :) He is a happier roomba owner now....

I have used my modified charger for almost a year and i turn it on 7 days x 24 hours....no burnt leh. :)

Bro, why you pay so much for shipping? $110? I paid only $55 for one roomba and $70 for scooba. All from vpost and in sing$. scooba is bigger and heavier. You might want to check with vpost what happen. I have import many roomba and scooba for friends, relatives and siblings :)

I did call them leh...told me est is net weight but actual is based on volume weight....maybe I got conned!;) !!

I did call them leh...told me est is net weight but actual is based on volume weight....maybe I got conned!:furious:8|

No lar..that is correct. It is est net weight or total volume whichever is Higher.

Therefore must always remember to ask the sender to pack tightly .. dun put in another bigger box or anything.

I once ordered some very small items from US using VPOST. THe seller just send the 3 items i ordered in a carton meant for 12!8|:notti: of course VPOST charge me by volume and I paid almost triple for shipping rather then if the seller jsut send the items without the carton box... 8|

Hi, didn't know such things exist until I happen to see this thread. really suah gu. Thank you!:bangwall: If it's really good as it sounds, I think I may get one. I hate picking up my fallen hairs everyday! Will be going to Tampines Court this weekend to check it out. I got lost in between the thread. So which model is the reasonably the best? Red one is a no-no right?

where can i buy the scooba locally?

am thinking of purchasing it from amazon.. any1 also thinking of getting it? can share share the shipping costs.