Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
iamracoon

Vacuuming Robots

thanks for your input tingshen, i am now completely convinced not to even consider getting it locally and my faith in ebay has increased a lot :)

haha, hansolo i like the way u think - i shall use that way of thinking too :D

however im having some problems with actually buying the roomba - the 2 ppl i found on ebay ask to contact them should you want international delivery. I tried contacting one and was rejected coz my buyer rating is 0 and the other one never reply me :/

seems like we have quite a few people here all wanting to get one - is there some way we can consolidate or something like Gaara is suggesting?

Was wondering why you guys not getting from irobot directly? I think recently they have a 20% promo code which makes the price quite attractive too. group buy is OK but shipping has to be individual cos it will incur GST....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

personally im not a big fan of ebay and the problems u encountered is 1 of the main reasons why.

if your new as i was to ebay and has zero rating, you will have better luck getting the bots from US online retailers. theres lots of websites offering irobot and if lucky, you might chance upon some promos that can rival ebay prices.

thanks for your input tingshen, i am now completely convinced not to even consider getting it locally and my faith in ebay has increased a lot :)

haha, hansolo i like the way u think - i shall use that way of thinking too :D

however im having some problems with actually buying the roomba - the 2 ppl i found on ebay ask to contact them should you want international delivery. I tried contacting one and was rejected coz my buyer rating is 0 and the other one never reply me :/

seems like we have quite a few people here all wanting to get one - is there some way we can consolidate or something like Gaara is suggesting?

roomba 580? it's the same machine as 550 560 and 570....so dun bother to spend so much money for the highest end model, only accessories are diff.....

I just heard of this promo by the local distributor from 4th to 8th May 09, just in time for Mother's day.

Model 530 is going at $728, 560 is going at $918

Still significantly higher than US prices.

Roomba530.png

Took advantage of the Mother's Day promotion and bought Roomba 530 from John Ackerman yesterday at $728. I read about all the problems on the Roomba and decided that local warranty is a good thing.

I have been charging it since last night. Can wait to try it later part today.

Hi everyone, I'm thinking of buying a Roomba from Amazon.com. Using Tarazz.com's shopping service they show the full landed price (incl. shipping and delivery to your doorstep) as $650, plus Tarazz gives a $50 rebate. I think it's a good deal since it's a latest model (560). But does anyone know where in sg I can find Roombas for sale to compare?

I heard Best Denki sells - is that true? I'm worried about the charger voltage problem that's been mentioned...

Seems that homefix is in on the bandwagon. They are carrying a Made in Taiwan version for under $300. Its the basic type. No Scheduling function. Asked abt that and salesguy said they might bring in later. On another note, Samsung came out with their own robot too. Pricing unknown.