Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

price also depends on how much stuffs you engage your contractor to do.

main door usually around $400-$650 cos thicker.

bedroom ones only $120-$200 can get liao.

MaCe, can PM me your contact for the doors if you still have it? Thanks. :bleah:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I asked this question to the door contractors. Their reply all the same "so long as door is more than 3m fr the staircase is ok even if ur unit is next to staircase"... so, i'm changing to a normal solid door. Contractor quoted me $420 including the lockset. I checked around with those advertisers in the classified ads. Range from $380 to $450.

I asked this question to the door contractors. Their reply all the same "so long as door is more than 3m fr the staircase is ok even if ur unit is next to staircase"... so, i'm changing to a normal solid door. Contractor quoted me $420 including the lockset. I checked around with those advertisers in the classified ads. Range from $380 to $450.

better check with your own contractor or call up your technical officer(HDB) ....i remember quite clearly as long as house is next to lift/staircase you would need a fireproof door.

should check with HBD or respective authority to get the correct info, not from contractor....

eventually homeowner will be liable for what they did with their house, but not the contractor...

What's the average cost of changing a fireproof main door? I got a contractor giving a quote of about $1k+ :o

How long it take for the main door to be ready for fixing, once ordered?

Any recommendations?

I'm patience waiting for my block tio HIP.

I want

1. Replace Entrance Door

2. Replace Grille Gate.

Total Upgrading Cost Payable is (exclusive of GST): * SGD$ 157.50