Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

^urban Linda's Suburban Cove^

Harlow LinDa....I oso here to jia-you u!

I read abt ur bad experience, nw oso abit scared scared liao...my sofa still a mth away...hopefully, I can move into a new hse with sofa b4 7th-mth....

I cant guess which bank ur after reading ur reply le....

isit the blue color n most no of branches in spore wan? dats my old bank...used to work there....

or ru at the ai-see-buay-see? hehehe ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah.... so many bankers around....

Let's see now... there is the Useless Old Bank (we used to call it Underpaid and Overworked Bank)....

There is the Ai See Buay See (also known as Old Citi-banker's Club)

And of course, there is the D*mn Bloody Slow .......

:bangwall::notti: :notti:

Let's see now... there is the Useless Old Bank (we used to call it Underpaid and Overworked Bank)....

There is the Ai See Buay See (also known as Old Citi-banker's Club)

And of course, there is the D*mn Bloody Slow .......

:bangwall::notti: :notti:

hahahahaha :D .....thank u archer!! U solved my mystery.....I so pak-jiao siah... :P

see so long oso din get it.....me laffing at comp screen nw....

which means im actuali colleagues w Predaking....we r all ai-see-buay-see gang....but me nt banker anymre :P u banking too?

hahahahaha :bangwall: .....thank u archer!! U solved my mystery.....I so pak-jiao siah... :notti:

which means im actuali colleagues w Predaking....we r all ai-see-buay-see gang....but me nt banker anymre :D u banking too?

When people ask me if I am a banker, I always say no. Why? A banker owns a bank.... me.... I just work for one, so that means i am only a bank officer.

Yeah... I am in the banking line. I was underpaid and overworked before, and I also left another bank because they were d*mn bloody slow in promoting me. :notti:

When people ask me if I am a banker, I always say no. Why? A banker owns a bank.... me.... I just work for one, so that means i am only a bank officer.

Yeah... I am in the banking line. I was underpaid and overworked before, and I also left another bank because they were d*mn bloody slow in promoting me. :D

hahaha I get e idea..... :notti:

Me....when ppl ask me if I work in e bank, I always say no.....den I tell them actualli I work in a SME (family-owned small-medium entreprise)..... :P

hahahahaha :notti: .....thank u archer!! U solved my mystery.....I so pak-jiao siah... :D

which means im actuali colleagues w Predaking....we r all ai-see-buay-see gang....but me nt banker anymre :P u banking too?

Really? I not banker lah. Just customer svc. (IT SUCKS)

Btw, which dept u from?

:D haha but out of curiousity, why both of u so young want to have kids? so you have more kids now? :P

blinded by love? lolx.. seriously can't find a real explanation.. so long we're happy & still together now.. nahx.. like you.. we only have 1 son.. the age gap is already so huge.. thus we only plan to have another when our son enter pri sch... :notti:

Really? I not banker lah. Just customer svc. (IT SUCKS)

Btw, which dept u from?

Hehehe, i PM u liao......last time got quite a few of ur colleagues come to our side after a few yrs oso...im in the subsidiary, no longer in main liao....worse rite? dwngrad frm sme to sme-sub, hehehehe :notti:

My Evov order has turned into a nightmare of some sorts. The re-delivery yesterday was still wrong. Maggi has been really prompt in assisting but even she feels that my order is too screwed up by their factory for words. :( Arranged to rectify and deliver again on 2-Aug. Just sent a very long e-mail to their boss. Hope they get it right this time round. !! I'm super fed-up already.

Thanks to those whom showed their concern, appreciated.

Edited by LinDa

My Evov order has turned into a nightmare of some sorts. The re-delivery yesterday was still wrong. Maggi has been really prompt in assisting but even she admits that feels that my order is too screwed up by their factory for words. :( Arranged to rectify and deliver again on 2-Aug. Just sent a very long e-mail to their boss. Hope they get it right this time round. !! I'm super fed-up already.

Aiyo....what happened? They screwd up n deliver wrongly e 2nd time again?!

wah..Aug 2nd is still a gd 3 weeks away.....jiayou....

*cool dwn cool dwn*....

goodness! sometimes i wonder what they are doing. how can it go so wrong for a 2nd time when the order is properly written down in black and white.

My Evov order has turned into a nightmare of some sorts. The re-delivery yesterday was still wrong. Maggi has been really prompt in assisting but even she feels that my order is too screwed up by their factory for words. :~ Arranged to rectify and deliver again on 2-Aug. Just sent a very long e-mail to their boss. Hope they get it right this time round. :bow: I'm super fed-up already.

Had the same experience recently. My sofa fabric was torn on the way to my unit and they had to make a new cover. So now I have to wait again :( Realized you've been facing alot of sofa issue. Hope things get better!

which means im actuali colleagues w Predaking....we r all ai-see-buay-see gang....but me nt banker anymre tongue.gif u banking too?

I was so tired that I didn't pay attention to the earlier post. At first I thought it was ICBC. I think I'm dealing too much with Chinese bank ;)

Edited by pencil

My Evov order has turned into a nightmare of some sorts. The re-delivery yesterday was still wrong. Maggi has been really prompt in assisting but even she feels that my order is too screwed up by their factory for words. :~ Arranged to rectify and deliver again on 2-Aug. Just sent a very long e-mail to their boss. Hope they get it right this time round. ;) I'm super fed-up already.

Relaz...take a few more deep breath....small issue small issue... :bow:

My Evov order has turned into a nightmare of some sorts. The re-delivery yesterday was still wrong. Maggi has been really prompt in assisting but even she feels that my order is too screwed up by their factory for words. :~ Arranged to rectify and deliver again on 2-Aug. Just sent a very long e-mail to their boss. Hope they get it right this time round. :~ I'm super fed-up already.

aiyo really leh :bow:

did you select a good date to move in or not??? ;)

maybe you should try this on them - if they still deliver the wrong one you will not want the sofa anymore and demand a full refund.

most of the time this works :(8|

Nice green wall you got there, can you give us the brand and the colour code for that?

tks! i got no idea but will ask my id and let u know. :)

Harlow LinDa....I oso here to jia-you u!

I read abt ur bad experience, nw oso abit scared scared liao...my sofa still a mth away...hopefully, I can move into a new hse with sofa b4 7th-mth....

I cant guess which bank ur after reading ur reply le....

isit the blue color n most no of branches in spore wan? dats my old bank...used to work there....

or ru at the ai-see-buay-see? hehehe :notti:

tk u tk u!

u better quote my invoice as a example and warn them to get things right when making the balance payment. in my e-mail to the boss i quote 'Can I also add, when on of your staff calls me to go down to make the payment, I did so as spoken. I do it promptly and I expect the same kind treatment from your company. Your company's policy is for full payment 1 week before delivery, this is not the industry norm (usually deposit first and then full payment upon delivery) and I thought that it's fair if what I get is what I ordered, but with this experience, I think otherwise. It gives me the impression that your company may not always deliver the expected and hence wants to collect payment first. I hope this is not true.'

now our corporate ci colour is black and red lei. still most branches in sg one. so now u not in banking anymore?

haha. ya lor. could it be people whom work in banks very free? its DEFINITELY not true for me though! :~

Yeah... I am in the banking line. I was underpaid and overworked before, and I also left another bank because they were d*mn bloody slow in promoting me. :D

:lol: so where are you now?

blinded by love? lolx.. seriously can't find a real explanation.. so long we're happy & still together now.. nahx.. like you.. we only have 1 son.. the age gap is already so huge.. thus we only plan to have another when our son enter pri sch... :dancingqueen:

hee.. when young love is everything hor! me too, plan to have another kid maybe when i'm 35 (7 years more), son would be about 14 yrs old by then. now too many commitments to work, school, son to enjoy another baby fully. :good:

Aiyo....what happened? They screwd up n deliver wrongly e 2nd time again?!

wah..Aug 2nd is still a gd 3 weeks away.....jiayou....

*cool dwn cool dwn*....

yes, second time still wrong. super exasperating! :sport-smiley-004:

goodness! sometimes i wonder what they are doing. how can it go so wrong for a 2nd time when the order is properly written down in black and white.

ya lor, second delivery order write very clearly again somemore ok! i email the boss say 'I do not understand why everything is written clearly on the tax invoice and on the delivery orders but when your factory despatched the orders, it's all wrong! Don't your staff check the goods with the delivery orders before delivery? Isn't doing rectifications a waste of time for your staff (re-manufacturing, carrying up and down)? If the answer is no, then I tell you, it's a waste of time for us at our end taking leave to be around to wait for your delivery personnel, not to mention all the frustrations that I go through waiting for the sofa and realising that it is not what I ordered.'

Had the same experience recently. My sofa fabric was torn on the way to my unit and they had to make a new cover. So now I have to wait again :( Realized you've been facing alot of sofa issue. Hope things get better!

tks, i hope so too. maggi has promised it will be perfect. i really hope so, no patience already. but even if wrong again, i also don't know what to do. :)

Relaz...take a few more deep breath....small issue small issue... :)

tks, but very difficult to keep calm lei. :help: when the sofas are easily the most expensive items in my place.

aiyo really leh :sport-smiley-004:

did you select a good date to move in or not??? :(

maybe you should try this on them - if they still deliver the wrong one you will not want the sofa anymore and demand a full refund.

most of the time this works 8| 8|

never la. i see my posb calender where they got good dates to marry or move house one lei, then just choose the nearest saturday with the 'good day to move house logo' lor. i oso never ask people see fengshui or do dong tu or open door ceremony etc so did not consult alamac. don't want to do things half half ma (want to do one then do full set).

if i demand refund then i still need to source another sofa also ma, very scare of sourcing for sofa liao lei. how?

Edited by LinDa