Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LinDa

^urban Linda's Suburban Cove^

if i demand refund then i still need to source another sofa also ma, very scare of sourcing for sofa liao lei. how?

I don think is advisable to demand a refund since this sofa is ur final choice after all the hassel to went ard to look for it. :)

Base on ur two letter did the co. call u up to enquire abt this issue? :notti: If yes then nt to worry I think is jus ur luck to face it. :bow:

Edited by Cantona7

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

maybe if you can get full refund

give up the idea of a sofa and make full use of the carpeted cozy corner?

:bow::notti:

but seriously, if wrong again then make them compensate you with something e.g. console or coffee table

waste so many of your leave leh :)

if i demand refund then i still need to source another sofa also ma, very scare of sourcing for sofa liao lei. how?

but seriously, if wrong again then make them compensate you with something e.g. console or coffee table

waste so many of your leave leh :bow:

Yeah. Time is $$$ and its not like just 1 botched delivery. Talk to them to see if they can make some compensation for you :notti:

Wah ur email to the boss veli power oredi.....

I cant imagine dat time if I oso kena....siao liao.....the whole 7th mth den I wld b w/o sofa.....sobs

scared scared.....did u get a response frm the boss?

Im nt a banker anymre la...im in broking...

when u see me typing away here, means the mkt is quiet or dwn..... :)

yah huh, nw the corp colors is black red liao, revamp....

hmm....when did u join them? sikali, we noe each other wan... :P

ph yah...did u threaten the boss in ur email with CASE?

smetimes they scared of CASE.....

actualli i suspect is they dun haf the manpower to cope dats y keep gettg it wrong...

Always had e impression dat they neber do alota biz wan...when they had GSS oso, I was so surprised.....

mabbe they r used to churning out 1 or 2 sofa in 1 day, den suddenly so many orders canot cope liao.....not dat I wan to side w them, but at least their sales attitude is gd, neber psh e blame or wat....they recognize dat they're sala rite? dun cancel order la....u put in so much effort liao, must see it thrgh!! ;)

I cant imagine dat time if I oso kena....siao liao.....the whole 7th mth den I wld b w/o sofa.....sobs

when u see me typing away here, means the mkt is quiet or dwn..... :P

hmm....when did u join them? sikali, we noe each other wan... ;)

actualli i suspect is they dun haf the manpower to cope dats y keep gettg it wrong...

Always had e impression dat they neber do alota biz wan...when they had GSS oso, I was so surprised.....

mabbe they r used to churning out 1 or 2 sofa in 1 day, den suddenly so many orders canot cope liao.....not dat I wan to side w them, but at least their sales attitude is gd, neber psh e blame or wat....they recognize dat they're sala rite? dun cancel order la....u put in so much effort liao, must see it thrgh!! ;)

Wow Broker earn Big fat money leh somemore nw is Bull market. :)

Me only Broke :)

Wow Broker earn Big fat money leh somemore nw is Bull market. ;)

Me only Broke :P

No lah!! Im small timer, dats why still got time to type here....heehee :)

No lah!! Im small timer, dats why still got time to type here....heehee :)

Any goods tips for us? ;)

Edited by Cantona7

Any goods tips for us? ;)

Like wat I always tell my frens n relatives.....dats a difficult question.... :)

becuz oso scared they kena burnt smetimes....

I don think is advisable to demand a refund since this sofa is ur final choice after all the hassel to went ard to look for it. :P

Base on ur two letter did the co. call u up to enquire abt this issue? :fire: If yes then nt to worry I think is jus ur luck to face it. :fire:

ya, refund definitely out. maggi has been fantastic in following up. shall see how the 2 aug delivery goes. hope it will be perfect (as they say).

maybe if you can get full refund

give up the idea of a sofa and make full use of the carpeted cozy corner?

!! :furious:

waste so many of your leave leh :curse:

haha, i'm very tempted with the carpeted cozy corner. if it still goes wrong, that's what i'm gonna do!

Yeah. Time is $$$ and its not like just 1 botched delivery. Talk to them to see if they can make some compensation for you :)

they offered 2 free cushions which i rejected. already got 4 cushions (sofa came with 2 and gss free another 2) lor. will update the full details (boss's response) after 2 aug's delivery.

they offered 2 free cushions which i rejected. already got 4 cushions (sofa came with 2 and gss free another 2) lor. will update the full details (boss's response) after 2 aug's delivery.

Aiya the two free cushions should at least gimme mah. !!

when u see me typing away here, means the mkt is quiet or dwn..... :P

hmm....when did u join them? sikali, we noe each other wan... :P

mabbe they r used to churning out 1 or 2 sofa in 1 day, den suddenly so many orders canot cope liao.....not dat I wan to side w them, but at least their sales attitude is gd, neber psh e blame or wat....they recognize dat they're sala rite? dun cancel order la....u put in so much effort liao, must see it thrgh!! !!

i upset ma. anything that is written at the heightened emotion surely POWER one. :fire:

haha, the boss has replied and i'm seeing how the 2 aug delivery goes. pray it will be final. complaining to CASE is like so extreme lei. i think its the manpower and relocation etc lor. that's what the boss says la. coz they closed the holland village showroom already. and i think open a new one in kallang. plus so many people (lots of forummers at least) are buying sofas from them. i even ask my colleague go buy and she got the mission. now she also scare after seeing the agony i went thru. haha. :P but maggi is really good la. took responsility, check things out, call me so so so promptly. myself i'm in service i oso don't think i so efficient in calling my customers for service recovery lor! haha. :P cancel order quite out of the question la, i phobia of sofa-shopping liao lei.

broking ar? earn big bucks now lei! :curse: equities are so hot. even the kopitiam cleaner auntie also buying. keke. i joined 2001, but left in 2003, then came back in 2005 till now lor. got change we know each other meh? the bank has so many staff! u were in consumer banking?

ah! u broker arh. haha yar give us tips.. aiya today mkt down leh. i losing $$ :(

wa, u also play market one ar! haha. buy shares esp in such bullish times (and if you are going for penny shares) very tedious one lei, got to monitor closely. like more stressful than working lor.

i had an appointment with a cm (housewife) at 4pm at my office yesterday, she very lor-so one so i told my colleague surely end at 6pm. but at 4.30pm she told me she got to rush home to check on the stock market. next time i must make appointments with lor so cms at 4pm and it will be chop chop one. if not they like to talk about the flowers and the trees and the grass. :)

Aiya the two free cushions should at least gimme mah. :furious:

haha. housewarming presents har! :fire:

Edited by LinDa

Hi Linda, sorry to hear about the screw up of the sofa again. But at least, the staff is still responsible enough to followup. May gd luck be with you! :notti:

Edit : Want to sleep already but hubby came over to say one of his wound bleeding badly. He removed 4 wisdom teeth under GA last Monday. Ask him to go SGH A&E quickly. Now I got to wait for his call to ensure he's ok. Worrying... :notti:

4 wisdom teeth in 1 day not advisable lar. The top wisdom is not too bad but take 2 molar out from the lower teeth is very shiong! the nerves at the side of the mouth sure swell like mad, some more may cuase some headache.